Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9223
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8773
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14372
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425682
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3849
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 539
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 727
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227772
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7005
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310648
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

[REQUEST] Lenovo Flex 2-14 (A0CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
(05-30-2015, 11:05 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Use this tool run It as Admin and upload the result file here :

http://rghost.net/7xBfRPCvp

http://rghost.net/53128665

let me know
Regards

the result file is here.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/3m4d5u


Attached Files
.rar   results.rar (Size: 6.48 MB / Downloads: 0)
find
quote
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/8Fm6s6vwx

Let me know
Regards

Donate to me for my work and time . . . look into my Signature Smile

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
Thanks a lot.it is working.
run at 886.7mbps.
find
quote
Hello, please remove whitelist in new bios for lenovo flex 2 14...result file https://www.sendspace.com/file/bh0isy
find
quote
Hello, please help me with remove whitelist in new bios for lenovo flex 2 14...result file https://www.sendspace.com/file/bh0isy
find
quote
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/8WV8w546n

Let me know
Regards

Donate to me for my work and time . . . look into my Signature Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
Thanks Smile
find
quote
Greetings. I'm a newb frustrated by the Lenovo whitelist when replacing a wireless card on my Lenovo Flex 2 14.

Following the thread here, I ran both BACKUP_Tools12.exe whic resulted in the attached RAR file.

When I ran Universal Bios Backup.exe I got an error that it could not find the BIOS.

What should I do next?

What is the brick risk?

Thanks!

JMK2000


Attached Files
.rar   results.rar (Size: 6.22 MB / Downloads: 9)
find
quote
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/7x8l6Np8d

Let me know
Regards

Donate to me for my work and time . . . look into my Signature Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
Hi BDMaster,

I have a Lenovo Flex 2-14 and have a 7260NGW wireless card I want to install but bios is saying it's an unauthorised card.

BIOS Version is A0CN31WW
KBC Version is A0EC21WW

I've run the back up tools and the results files is here https://www.sendspace.com/file/7unt63
Universal Bios Backup says it doesn't recognise my bios but I'm guess it doesn't matter too much as other people have had this message?
Also do I need to provide the vendor and device IDs of the old and new wireless cards? I can get the ones for the old/current one but as I can't boot with the new wireless card I don't know if getting the vendor and device IDs is possible?

Sorry if there's too many questions, it will be the first time I might be doing something to the bios and I don't want to mess it up or brick the laptop.

Many thanks in advance if you are able to help.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)