Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108089
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8772
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14372
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425679
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3849
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 538
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227750
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7004
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310645
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62234

[REQUEST] Lenovo Flex 2-15 (A0CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Hello there,
I have a Flex 15 20309 that I was trying to replace its Wifi Card. The original and replacement cards are both intel 7260, but not the same id's. Is there any way to get this wifi card whitelisted for my laptop?
I am currently running Windows 10 64bit, and my bios version is 8ACN08WW, 8/22/2013.

Thank you for any help and/or advise!

(Source to replacement card : https://www.amazon.ca/Intel-7260-HMWG-R-Wireless-AC-Network-adapter/dp/B00MV3N7UO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1539377862&sr=8-1&keywords=7260.hmwwb.r)
find
quote
(01-16-2015, 01:19 PM)BDMaster Wrote: NOW CORRECTED A0CN26WW !!!

Here You go :

http://rghost.net/60392435

let me know
Regards

P.S. Donate to me for my work and time . . . look into my Signature Wink

Any chance to put that one back up ? My Lenovo 2-15 has the A0CN26WW bios (or may be we can upgrade safely to another version ?)
find
quote
Hi
I have a Flex 15 i3 4010U and I want replace the old Wifi Card with an AC one. Is it possible remove the whitelist?
bios version is 8ACN07WW, I've done a backup because i can't find an original to download from lenovo site.
here the result with Universal bios backup
http://rgho.st/session_files
find
quote
ok I will try this evening and I will return to you

Many thanks
find
quote
I also have a Lenovo Flex2-14 (MTM 59423166) and tried to upgrade my WLAN card to an Intel AC-3160 and received the "104-Unsupported wireless network device detected" error upon trying to boot up.
I performed the Lenovo BIOS upgrade a0cn37ww and received the same error. Please let me know how I can whitelist this WLAN card.
find
quote
Hi.
I have a Lenovo Flex 2-15 (20405). Win 8.1.
Wifi RTL8723, I want to replace for Intel 8265NGW.
Please help to modify BIOS.
I will be very grateful for your help.

I am attaching the file, obtained by using the - BACKUP_Tools12.exe
(results.rar) 6.25 Mb
https://www.sendspace.com/file/bbyopk
find
quote
(03-03-2019, 07:15 PM)kude Wrote: Hi.
I have a Lenovo Flex 2-15 (20405). Win 8.1.
Wifi RTL8723, I want to replace for Intel 8265NGW.
Please help to modify BIOS.
I will be very grateful for your help.
Hi
Your mod completed.
Check your PM

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hi, Please help to remove whitelist for Mini PCIe WiFi card for Lenovo Flex 2 15 laptop

Laptop Model: Lenovo Flex 2 15

Current BIOS ver: A0CN37WW

Current WiFi Card FRU P/N: 04X6022

New/replacement WiFi Card FRU P/N: KILLER1550X.01

BIOS download link: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn37ww.exe

Please help.

Thank you!
find
quote
Hi, Please could you remove the whitelist from my Lenovo Flex 2 15 laptop

Laptop Model: Lenovo Flex 2 15

Current BIOS ver: A0CN28WW

Current WiFi Card: Realtek RTL8723BE
FRU No.  20200570
FRU P/N: 04X6025

New/replacement WiFi Card : Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 3160 NGW
FRU P/N: PA5165U-1MPC

Please could you provide a link to dump existing bios.

Thanks. 
find
quote
Hi, can you please remove the whitelist from my Lenovo Flex 2 15 Bios A0CN37WW ?

Here is a dump from Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0...if you need it in a different form, let me know...this was the only tool I could find that didn't claim to be a virus.

dump:  http://rgho.st/77yFWBxRT

Thanks!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)