Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 800
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108069
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8769
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14366
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425668
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227675
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 390
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7002
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310618
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62229

[REQUEST] Lenovo Flex 2-15 (A0CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
(05-10-2019, 11:35 AM)anachronator Wrote: Hi, can you please remove the whitelist from my Lenovo Flex 2 15 Bios A0CN37WW ?

Here is a dump from Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0...if you need it in a different form, let me know...this was the only tool I could find that didn't claim to be a virus.

Thanks!
Hi
BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0 is not recommended...use BACKUP_Tools19n
find
quote
hi, how can I get the app to make the dump?
do I need to do it with the new wifi card or it doesn't matter?

Thanks
find
quote
Hi,

I also need a BIOS mod for my Flex 2 15. My current BIOS version is A0CN37WW

Lenovo original BIOS link

I would like white list removal and unlock hidden BIOS features. My current WiFi card is a Qualcomm Atheros AR956x.

I've extracted the BIOS with a CH341A programmer and saved it in both .bin and .rom formats:

Flex 2-15 .bin

Flex 2-15 .rom

Please let me know if I've messed up anything! Wink

Thanks!

zog
find
quote
Hi, Please could you remove the whitelist from my firmware for:

Laptop Model: Lenovo Flex 2 15

Current BIOS ver: A0CN37WW

Current WiFi Card: Realtek RTL8723BE
realtek = PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_B723&SUBSYS_B73617AA&REV_00

The new card is
Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165
intel = USB\VID_8087&PID_0A2A&REV_0001
find
quote
Hi, I am also looking for WLAN whitelist removal on Lenovo Flex 2 15 BIOS A0CN37WW. I see that you recommend using BACKUP_Tools19n for the BIOS dump, but I cannot find it via Google or the BIOS-Mods resources. Where does one get this?

Thanks
find
quote
Hi, Please could you remove the whitelist from my firmware for:

Laptop Model: Lenovo Flex 2 15

Current BIOS ver: A0CN37WW

Current WiFi Card: Broadcom 802.11 ac
Broadcom = PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9C14&SUBSYS_397817AA&REV_E4\3&11583659&0&E2

The new Wifi Card: INTEL AX200

attached the link to my BIOS DUMP

have 4 files included in the download link, as I somehow had an earlier Backup/Dump File of my BIOS in the related Folder BackupTools saved it
Sorry for any extra work I might cause

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/HmFB...QZeD76F7wM

Thanks
find
quote
(09-12-2019, 02:46 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(09-12-2019, 02:42 PM)fkdmntr Wrote: Hi, I am also looking for WLAN whitelist removal on Lenovo Flex 2 15 BIOS A0CN37WW. I see that you recommend using BACKUP_Tools19n for the BIOS dump, but I cannot find it via Google or the BIOS-Mods resources. Where does one get this?

Thanks
Hi
use BACKUP_Tools19 or fpt and make your bios dump...check your PM

here you go
https://www.sendspace.com/file/lpzu3b
find
quote
Hello BDMaster, need your help

Lenovo Flex 2-15
Bios A0CN37WW

Old Wifi card:
Broadcom BCM943142Y (g,n)
FRU 04x6018

New WiFi:
Intel 3168GW (a,b,g,n,ac)
FRU 01ax706

My ROM:
https://dropmefiles.com/YNCGi
find
quote
Hello all,

I would like to remove the whitelist from my Lenovo Flex 2-15
UEFI Version: a0cn37ww
Download link: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/produ...s/ds101193

Old wifi card:
Atheros AR956x
FRU P/N: 04X6022
Info from Device Manager: PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0036&SUBSYS_402617AA&REV_01

New wifi card:
Intel AX200NGW
FRU P/N: 02HK705

I am unable to locate a working download link for the Backup_tools19, could you please point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.
find
quote
Hello all,

my device is a Lenovo Flex 2-15. 
I want to replace the original Broadcom wifi card with an Intel AC-7260NGW.
BIOS is A0CN37WW
Can you please help me to remove the whitelist?!

Kind regards
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)