Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 798
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108063
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3542
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9216
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8767
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14363
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425656
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 535
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227624
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7000
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 625
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310606
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62226

[REQUEST] Lenovo G450 & G550 (18CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#81
hello!Are you really need it?Where are you lost it?
Here you go, please, do not lost it anymore
https://www.sendspace.com/file/iq3m1q
Regards!
find
quote
#82
but is it this one with the keys modified??
find
quote
#83
i dont know, it is classical modified nonwhitelisted bios.
It's old Phoenix, so this mod is not mine.
Anyway, it is spreading as it as like freeware.
find
quote
#84
ok, i will try, thanks a lot
find
quote
#85
hi,

can someone say me what keys i must press for the crysis bios recovery because my nb doenst charge more than 20% since i have installed win10 on a other disk
find
quote
#86
To Use a new Intel WiFi card I need a BIOS with whitelist removed.
Thanks in advanced.


PS: I found and installed a newer BIOS V. 253

2. PS: I'm so happy! I found 18CN42WW-Bios original and whitelist removed Version 2.55.
And it worked fine. No error message after installing Intel Wireless AC 7260.


.rom   LENOVO-18CN42WW(V2.51).rom (Size: 2 MB / Downloads: 132)


Attached Files
.rom   LENOVO-18CN44WW(V2.53).rom (Size: 2 MB / Downloads: 139)
.rar   Lenovo G450_G550_B550_18CN46WW_V2.55_Len21_WL.rar (Size: 6.64 MB / Downloads: 462)
find
quote
#87
Wink 
здравствуйте у меня Lenovo g550. после замены WiFi карты, ноутбук не запускается, пишет «Неавторизованная сетевая карта подключена -
Выключите и снимите сетевую карту miniPCI. »Модифицируйте мне биос с атлетикой проверки WL. Пожалуйста.
Версия биос 2.53
Модель Wi-Fi карты Dell Wireless 1505. Черновик 802.11 Wlan Vid: 14E4 Pid: 4328
Приложение. dam биос.


Attached Files
.rom   LENOVO-18CN44WW(V2.53).rom (Size: 2 MB / Downloads: 33)
find
quote
#88
(09-24-2017, 05:25 AM)PeterleB Wrote: To Use a new Intel WiFi card I need a BIOS with whitelist removed.
Thanks in advanced.


PS: I found and installed a newer BIOS V. 253

2. PS: I'm so happy! I found 18CN42WW-Bios original and whitelist removed Version 2.55.
And it worked fine. No error message after installing Intel Wireless AC 7260.

Hello!

Is this mod should also work with Lenovo B550?
And attached 18CN42WW is with WhiteList removed?

Best Regards
find
quote
#89
(03-17-2018, 04:23 PM)nr4400 Wrote:
(09-24-2017, 05:25 AM)PeterleB Wrote: To Use a new Intel WiFi card I need a BIOS with whitelist removed.
Thanks in advanced.


PS: I found and installed a newer BIOS V. 253

2. PS: I'm so happy! I found 18CN42WW-Bios original and whitelist removed Version 2.55.
And it worked fine. No error message after installing Intel Wireless AC 7260.

Hello!

Is this mod should also work with Lenovo B550?
And attached 18CN42WW is with WhiteList removed?

Best Regards
Unfortunately I can not answer this question. First save the original BIOS and try it. If you have problems, you can flash back.
find
quote
#90
Good day!
Manufacturer : LENOVO
Motherboard Model : G550 20023
Bios Revision : 18CN46WW (V2.55)
Bios Type : ??
I want to change wifi adapter, but whitelist (((
Cdn you help me to remove WL in BIOS?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)