Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 799
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108064
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8768
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14366
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425664
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227640
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7001
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310612
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62228

[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-30 (A7CNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#1
Lenovo G50-30
Model Name: 8050
Bios Version: A7CN40WW
Bios Link: http://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobi...0ww_64.exe

Not able to install Windows xp or Window 7.
I have tried everything, old bios was allowing Windows 7 with acpi 4.0 by with new one the option is gone.
Windows 8 is only working.
Please do the needful.
find
quote
#2
Hello there.
Same problem here. The laptop had a previous version of BIOS (29 or something like this), I used the ACPI 4.0 setting to install Windows 7, then I was stupid enough to update the BIOS to the latest version (A7CN40WW). After that, the ACPI options in the BIOS disappeared and Windows 7 stopped working (due to unknown ACPI).
A method to put back the old BIOS would be great. Thank you.
find
quote
#3
(08-22-2014, 01:21 AM)proxtu Wrote: Hello there.
Same problem here. The laptop had a previous version of BIOS (29 or something like this), I used the ACPI 4.0 setting to install Windows 7, then I was stupid enough to update the BIOS to the latest version (A7CN40WW). After that, the ACPI options in the BIOS disappeared and Windows 7 stopped working (due to unknown ACPI).
A method to put back the old BIOS would be great. Thank you.


Hi friend,
have You a Bios Backup for the older Bios ?
Have You tried to reflash old Original Bios ?
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#4
(08-22-2014, 11:46 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi friend,
have You a Bios Backup for the older Bios ?
Have You tried to reflash old Original Bios ?
Let me know
Regards

Hi there,

There was no such option. The application from Lenovo site just updated the new BIOS and had no option to save the old one or choose what BIOS to update.
There is an option in BIOS to allow/disallow BIOS update to an older version.
find
quote
#5
(08-22-2014, 11:53 AM)proxtu Wrote:
(08-22-2014, 11:46 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi friend,
have You a Bios Backup for the older Bios ?
Have You tried to reflash old Original Bios ?
Let me know
Regards

Hi there,

There was no such option. The application from Lenovo site just updated the new BIOS and had no option to save the old one or choose what BIOS to update.
There is an option in BIOS to allow/disallow BIOS update to an older version.

I cannot find any previous Bios Version, only v.40 is available !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#6
Hi,

I suppose only on a new laptop can be find the old version.
find
quote
#7
(08-22-2014, 12:43 PM)proxtu Wrote: Hi,

I suppose only on a new laptop can be find the old version.

I think so too !!!
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#8
Hello. I'm in need of the same bios modification. meaning SLIC 2.1 would love to make sure there are no whitelisting going on with the Wi-Fi card. but more important is SLIC. the information is the same as the first post. I would like to report that the issues stated are from the way the USB bootable was created. I pulled the hair out my head for a day or two over it as well. you need to use Rufus to create a bootable USB. the key thing was "Partition scheme and target system type" I had to use GPT partition scheme for UEFI systems. I Suggest an untouched ISO as well. also this may help Lenovo G50-30 BSOD Windows 7 Install
find
quote
#9
hey,

I have a Lenovo G50-30 Laptop and like to crack the bios, to increase the Vram of my 32 mb Intel HD Graphics.

I´ve updated to this version: http://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobi...5ww_64.exe

Can somebody please crack it? Or show which Laptops use the same Bios as my?
find
quote
#10
Hello. You can find the way to setup the Win7 in the Internet, but there's still no way to setup Windows XP Sad. The problem is that the setup program stops with "STOP 7E". Seems like the setup program needs drivers, but I tries a lot of that with no luck Sad. Maybe it calls BSOD because of the BIOS settings? I can find only modes of the "SATA Controller Mode" - "AHCI" and "Compatible (aka IDE, I guess)", should XP work on the compatible mode? BTW I have this laptop with BIOS v5.0 pre-installed, so I can dump it for you. If you do want to tell me something - please E-mail me
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)