Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 87
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424359
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3604
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 267
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 194
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 296
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224330
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119159
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 268
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6776
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 392
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309665
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61953
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 611
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20266
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169243
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6327
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 814
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5783
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61182

[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-45 BIOS Unlock
#41
Hi
1. ALL mods is personal!
2. you need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip
find
quote
#42
Hi,
   Could you PM me the link for modded BIOS as well since I want to access the hidden Information about my Laptop (Lancer 5B2 with AMD A8 6410). I have used the FalseClock method. Please find the backup BIOS and log attached. I am running the 2.13 version of Insyde BIOS.
Link to BIOS : https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn45ww.exe
Would like to know as well whether I can disable internal graphics without a black screen imminent?


Attached Files
.bin   0183AF24.bin (Size: 8 MB / Downloads: 10)
.txt   log.txt (Size: 141.37 KB / Downloads: 8)
find
quote
#43
(05-27-2018, 07:50 AM)griff4201 Wrote: Hi,
   Could you PM me the link for modded BIOS as well since I want to access the hidden Information about my Laptop (Lancer 5B2 with AMD A8 6410). I have used the FalseClock method. Please find the backup BIOS and log attached. I am running the 2.13 version of Insyde BIOS.
Link to BIOS : https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn45ww.exe
Would like to know as well whether I can disable internal graphics without a black screen imminent?
Hi
1. ALL mods is personal!
2. Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#44
I'm looking for some help.  I have the AMD version of the Lenovo G50-45 laptop.  It has an Insyde BIOS.  Like many others, I need to get past the whitelist and understand this particular BIOS must be physically flashed...

I have all the hardware and have successfully read and flashed the chip several times.  The problem is my modified BIOS file will not work and I have to revert to the original dump.

I've tried two different ways.  First, I tried stopping the whitelist following these directions.

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide...al.187340/

That didn't work.  The laptop won't start at all...

Then I tried to just replace the hardware IDs of my old WiFi card with the new one using this guide...

http://blog.sbelyea.net/articles/whiteli...wlan-cards

That didn't work either and again the laptop won't turn on...

Both times, when I flash the original backup back to the chip, it works perfectly and boots up... I'm guessing there is some checksum that realizes this is not an official BIOS rom?

I even took a look at this thread, but didn't get to far as I couldn't find the keyword TCPABIOS...

https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/...on-lenovo/

Soooooooooo.....

Can anyone help me with either pointing out what I'm doing wrong or helping my mod the BIOS correctly?
I have attached my bios read file along with the latest Lenovo BIOS version 2.13.


Attached Files
.bin   Win213.bin (Size: 9.64 MB / Downloads: 10)
.bin   My BIOS Read.bin (Size: 8 MB / Downloads: 5)
find
quote
#45
Hi :-D My english is bad sorry . İ need lenovo g5045 unlock bios please help me :-D
find
quote
#46

.bin   bios (copy 5).bin (Size: 8 MB / Downloads: 7) Hi guys,
I would like to unlock the bios of my lenovo g50-45 80e3  to be able to access advanced options in the bios menu.
I have tried to do it myself with h20uve but i have the following error message : "Unable to display setup string" .
It has an amd a-6210 cpu and an insyde20 bios.
I have a ch341a programmer and a test clip.
Could you please do it for me ?

Ps: If you need more than the .bin file just ask me and i will give it to you but i am on linux so i might not be able to deliver it.

Thanks in advance !
find
quote
#47
Hi, can I have a modified bios lenovo g50 -45 80e3
find
quote
#48
Big Grin 
Hello,

Can you help me unlock the bios of this laptop, I need the advanced settings, I'm interested in the graphics part,  at the moment I have a ch341a and the clamp for programming!

Thank you in advance!

bios link: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn45ww.exe


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
find
quote
#49
(04-15-2023, 06:25 AM)Laurentiu Wrote: Hello,

Can you help me unlock the bios of this laptop, I need the advanced settings, I'm interested in the graphics part,  at the moment I have a ch341a and the clamp for programming!

Thank you in advance!

bios link: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn45ww.exe
Hi
AMD cpu
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
Also need your bios dump
find
quote
#50
Dear can somebody unlock my old laptop bios?Need Whitelist remove and bios tabs unlock.
Here is the dump.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O1qTJTJ...drive_link

Some donation for thank you will aply
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)