Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 717
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107624
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3534
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9182
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8728
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14343
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425616
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3839
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 531
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 721
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227510
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119699
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6996
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 617
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310572
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62222

[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 Whitelist Removal

@Dudu2002

-Motherboard Model : Lenovo G50-70
-Processor : Intel Celeron 2957U
-RAM : 12GB
-Bios Version : BIOS 9ACN30WW
-Bios Date: 01/27/2015
-Bios Type : Insyde BIOS /ACPI 2.0
-Original WiFi Card model: Realtek RTL8723BE Wireless LAN 802.11n PCI-E NIC

MY BIOS FILE : https://www.sendspace.com/file/8963m7
find
quote
Hi all, can you help me romoving whitelist from my bios?
Lenovo G50-70
Bios: 9ACN30WW
Here the file it seems like you need:
https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/Rr6g...ywW9%2F0Sg

Thanks you all
find
quote
Hi
I need a bios mod for:
Lenovo G50-70
Model Name:20351
Current Bios: 9acn32ww
Intel i 7
Attach the backup rom from bios backup toolkit

I buy AX210NGW wifi 6 . it don't boot

Thanks in advance.


Attached Files
.zip   LENOVO-9ACN32WW.zip (Size: 1.94 MB / Downloads: 5)
find
quote
(11-25-2020, 01:41 PM)velocidad Wrote: Hi
I need a bios mod for:
Lenovo G50-70
Model Name:20351
Current Bios: 9acn32ww
Intel i 7
Attach the backup rom from bios backup toolkit

Thanks in advance.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hello, I need to have my BIOS Unlocked and also Whitelist removed.
Can someone help me with these questions?:
-How should I proceed? Have I first to ask for unlocking my BIOS and then ask for removing Whitelist from this unlocked BIOS?
-Whitelist removal could be effective for all the hardware inside the laptop you could need to change (CPU,TFT,etc...), or only for the Wifi card?
And, if only for Wifi, do I have to provide some data about the new card before doing the removal?

My laptop is a G50-70 Type Model: 80DY59404748
BIOS: ID: ACLU12 Version: 9ACN32WW
CPU: Intel Core i3 4010U

BIOS Dump made with Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y08CiRE...sp=sharing
find
quote
Hi
I need a bios mod wifi whitelist for:
Lenovo G50-70
Model Name:20351
Current Bios: 9acn30ww
Intel i7
I want use AX210NGW card

Its backuptool19 file
https://www.sendspace.com/file/xhhig2
Its universal bios backupfile
https://www.sendspace.com/file/q6re28

Thanks Smile
find
quote
(03-19-2021, 12:03 AM)semusahin Wrote: Hi
I need a bios mod wifi whitelist for:
Lenovo G50-70
Model Name:20351
Current Bios: 9acn30ww
Intel i7
I want use AX210NGW card

Thanks Smile
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
(03-28-2021, 06:19 AM)Alexander Bayandin Wrote:
Quote:Hello,

I am looking to have the whitelist removed on my Lenovo G50-70. I bought  wifi card and can't use it [Image: sad.gif]

Model: Lenovo G50-70
BIOS version: 9ACN32WW
CPU: Intel Core i3-4030U

Here You go (This works for bios version 9ACN25WW, 9ACN29WW, 9ACN30WW, 9ACN32WW

https://www.mediafire.com/file/mh118f2w2...-70_V1000_[v.9ACN25-32WW]_ADV_NWL_BDMaster.rar/file

This is based on CodeRush Tools (https://habr.com/en/users/coderush/posts/) ...

Let me know
Regards

BDMaster
find
quote
warning!
The method of downgrade the BIOS version can destroy your laptop!
find
quote
Hello,
I need a bios mod for my Lenovo G50-70
Model Name:20351
Current Bios: 9ACN30WW
Date: 07/27/15
CPU: Intel i3 4030U
Backup rom from bios backup toolkit: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zK889am...sp=sharing
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)