Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 786
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107982
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9212
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8761
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14352
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425626
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3840
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 532
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 722
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227526
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119707
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6997
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 619
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310579
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
hi, need your help Wink

if possible need unlock the bios and remove the whitelist.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/9mogtr

thanks in advance
find
quote
Hi. I need to remove whitelist.

Intel Core I3 4010U
8 GB Ram
Realtek Wifi Card -> I need to change this wifi card.

results file : https://www.mediafire.com/file/sketkbyu5...s.rar/file
cpu-z :
https://imgyukle.com/i/EDTjwM
https://imgyukle.com/i/EDTNHp
vars.txt : https://www.mediafire.com/file/dsej064fq...s.txt/file
varsm.txt : https://www.mediafire.com/file/267xv7ffv...m.txt/file its loaded and rebooted.
result of varsm : https://imgyukle.com/i/EDTKxf

Thanks!
find
quote
Hi,

I want to use a ax wifi card on my g50 70
CPU i5 4210U
here is the backup file:
www.sendspace.com/file/m6btvc
are there more infos needed?
find
quote
(03-30-2022, 11:28 AM)bellemerlord Wrote: Hi,

I want to use a ax wifi card on my g50 70
CPU i5 4210U
here is the backup file:
www.sendspace.com/file/m6btvc
are there more infos needed?
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hi. I need to remove whitelist.
G50-70
model 20351
Intel Core I3 4010U
Realtek Wifi Card -> I need to change this wifi card.
my BIOS
https://www.szybkiplik.pl/ZE2G6T4n3i
find
quote
Hello! I have a Lenovo G50-70 (20351) with I5-4210U
BIOS version 9ACN32WW
If possible, I would like:
Wi-Fi card whitelist removal
Hidden BIOS options enabled
Hopefully I uploaded the correct and valid files
https://www.sendspace.com/file/max68t
Much appreciated!
find
quote
(07-28-2022, 02:20 AM)rmendez011 Wrote: Hello! I have a Lenovo G50-70 (20351) with I5-4210U
BIOS version 9ACN32WW
If possible, I would like:
Wi-Fi card whitelist removal
Hidden BIOS options enabled
Much appreciated!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hello, I bought an intel 3160 wifi card for my laptop, but according to what I learned, there is a whitelist can you help me pass it, I really need it, thanks

Bios-insyde 9ACN32WW
https://app.mediafire.com/8wwsjro9ckwqu
find
quote
Hi
I have a Lenovo G50-70 (20351) with I3-4010U
BIOS version 9ACN28WW
If possible, I would like:
Wi-Fi card whitelist removal
Hidden BIOS options enabled
Hopefully I uploaded the correct and valid files
https://www.sendspace.com/file/e1z06w
Much appreciated!
find
quote
hi.
vars.txt :
https://www.sendspace.com/file/n3wgrn

CPU and Motherboard:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/pxoth8

Sorry for uploading the wrong file. Thank you very much for your help. You are a very good person.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)