Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 460
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104591
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 979
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8481
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8163
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14341
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 248
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425534
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3838
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 528
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 328
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 667
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227469
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119626
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6994
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 615
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310559
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
(12-23-2024, 08:51 AM)Mexanik Wrote: Here I tried to pull something out.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hello! I have a lenovo g500 laptop. I wanted to update the Wi-fi module and unlock the BIOS. Can you help me?
Dump bios: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Eyw6RP2...sp=sharing
find
quote
(01-18-2025, 03:57 AM)logindm Wrote: Hello! I have a lenovo g500 laptop. I wanted to update the Wi-fi module and unlock the BIOS. Can you help me?
Dump bios: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Eyw6RP2...sp=sharing
Hi
Using the Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0 for your laptop model is not desirable, use BACKUP_Tools19 or fpt only
find
quote
Hello! I have a lenovo g500 laptop. I wanted to update the Wi-fi module and unlock the BIOS. Can you help me?


Attached Files
.rar   orig.rar (Size: 3.11 MB / Downloads: 5)
find
quote
(01-19-2025, 01:13 PM)Next520 Wrote: Hello! I have a lenovo g500 laptop. I wanted to update the Wi-fi module and unlock the BIOS. Can you help me?
Hi
How did you get this file?
find
quote
using the ch-341a programmer
find
quote
(01-19-2025, 01:31 PM)Next520 Wrote: using the ch-341a programmer
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
And where should I look? My personal messages are empty
find
quote
(01-19-2025, 03:51 PM)Next520 Wrote: And where should I look? My personal messages are empty
https://www.sendspace.com/file/2gtlgc
find
quote
Hello.
I have an old G500, currently upgrading it to use as a daily laptop. Tried to change the wifi card and discovered the laptop have a whitelist. Could you please remove the WiFi whitelist from my BIOS?

This is my current BIOS is v2.03, extracted from my machine using BACKUP_Tools19r2: 
https://www.mediafire.com/file/rpzs1k8fj...9.rar/file

It currently has a BCM4313.

Thanks a lot in advance and keep up the good work   Sleepy

EDIT: If someone reads this and wants to do it yourself, I made a guide for the Lenovo G500. IMO the most important part is to get all the software you need. I already unlocked my BIOS to bypass the whitelist and tested it with a Intel Centrino Card replacing my BCM9431. Now I'm just waiting for my 5G card to arrive.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)