Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 460
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104591
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 979
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8481
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8163
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14341
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 248
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425534
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3838
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 528
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 328
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 667
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227469
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119626
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6994
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 615
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310559
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
I want to switch Lenovo G500 to linux, but BCM43142 has old drivers, isses with bluetooth and new WiFi module cost ~5$
I have inteli3-3110m and sticker with amd graphics(win 10 seems not recognized this old gpu)
Maby im to came here to late but i wish there is still someone dooing this dificult work
```https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/qT%2BoaV%2FLLrTIVwSupLyrMQ```
thank you and sorry for my bad english
find
quote
(02-24-2026, 08:36 AM)justAuser Wrote: I want to switch Lenovo G500 to linux, but BCM43142 has old drivers, isses with bluetooth and new WiFi module cost ~5$
I have inteli3-3110m and sticker with amd graphics(win 10 seems not recognized this old gpu)
Maby im to came here to late but i wish there is still someone dooing this dificult work
thank you and sorry for my bad english
I am waiting.
find
quote
Please, remove whitelist from Lenovo G500 78cn25ww.
I installed WinVIWGP203.ROM.
Thank you
find
quote
(03-14-2026, 05:27 AM)michal58 Wrote: Please, remove whitelist from Lenovo G500 78cn25ww.
I installed WinVIWGP203.ROM.
Thank you
Hi
All mods are personal
Need your bios dump
find
quote
Hello
I need to remove the whitelist so I can change my wireless card because its dead
BIOS version: 78CN25WW(V2.03)

Here is my bios dump
https://www.sendspace.com/file/fjd8f4e6
find
quote
(03-14-2026, 06:30 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote: michal58Please, remove whitelist from Lenovo G500 78cn25ww.
I installed WinVIWGP203.ROM.
Thank you
Hi
All mods are personal
Need your bios dump

Hi Dudu2002!
I'm new here, so I hope I'm doing this correctly. 😅
I have a Lenovo G500, Machine Type 20236, running BIOS 78CN19WW (V1.07). I would like to get an unlocked BIOS if possible. In particular, I'd really like the WLAN whitelist removed, and if it's possible, I'd also appreciate having the hidden/Advanced BIOS settings unlocked.
If a full BIOS unlock isn't possible, I'm perfectly happy with just the WLAN whitelist removal.
Quote:I've attached my BIOS dump (
Code:
x64_bios-region_8.1.60.1561.bin
) from BACKUP_Tools19p.

Thanks a lot for your help!


Attached Files
.bin   x64_bios-region_8.1.60.1561.bin (Size: 4.5 MB / Downloads: 1)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)