Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108089
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14370
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425677
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 538
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227745
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310644
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62234

[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Is thebackup ok ? Or i must backup using other tool ? I used Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0.
find
quote
(02-08-2014, 03:40 AM)Nymphobic Wrote: Is thebackup ok ? Or i must backup using other tool ? I used Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0.

WL removed: Lenovo_G500_78CN23WW_NWL_Nymphobic
http://rghost.net/52280925
Look README to update. Please post results.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
(02-08-2014, 03:51 AM)sovem Wrote:
(02-08-2014, 03:40 AM)Nymphobic Wrote: Is thebackup ok ? Or i must backup using other tool ? I used Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0.

WL removed: Lenovo_G500_78CN23WW_NWL_Nymphobic
http://rghost.net/52280925
Look README to update. Please post results.

Thank you very much, i'll try it right now!

(02-08-2014, 03:51 AM)sovem Wrote:
(02-08-2014, 03:40 AM)Nymphobic Wrote: Is thebackup ok ? Or i must backup using other tool ? I used Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0.

WL removed: Lenovo_G500_78CN23WW_NWL_Nymphobic
http://rghost.net/52280925
Look README to update. Please post results.

Flashed bios. Everything works fine. Installed new wireless adaptor and it works fine! Thank you very much, i really appreciate it!
find
quote
The file is deleted...?
find
quote
System is as follows:

[Image: 9p60rOP.png]

[Image: kgjLsye.png]

Current WIFI is Atheros AR9485.

Original BIOS: http://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobi...cn23ww.exe
BIOS Backup here: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/dd2218f9

Thanks in advance.
find
quote
WL removed: Lenovo_G500_78CN23WW_NWL_mattcurtis
http://rghost.net/52439967
Look README to update. Pleasse post results.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
Success! Or I hope so. I'll admit I bombed it at first - I'm worse at instructions than I thought, and ran flash.bat from Command Prompt like an idiot. Anyway, I wised up and used a DOS USB to flash and it looks like things went swimmingly. My laptop doesn't appear to be bricked either, which is a nice bonus. I don't have the new Wifi Card to test with yet however. Thanks!

Also: do you delete confirmed BIOS WhiteList removals downloads? Why? So each one is more likely to work?
find
quote
This bios mod from your backup, so, it working for your PC only.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
(02-15-2014, 10:30 AM)sovem Wrote: This bios mod from your backup, so, it working for your PC only.

Ah, that makes sense. OK. Thanks again.
find
quote
Can I get someone to remove the whitelist for my G500? I want to add a BCM94352HMB to my laptop. I've linked the backup file from Universal Bios Backup 2.0

http://www.fileswap.com/dl/BqLv2ZdtE/
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)