Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 794
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107999
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9213
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8762
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14355
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425631
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3842
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 533
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 723
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227545
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119713
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6998
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 620
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310586
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
(05-09-2014, 07:40 PM)hardcorepro Wrote: hi there i have a lenovo g500 that i'm wanting to change wifi cards in.
My version says 78CN24WW(2.02)

Back up is here Smile https://www.dropbox.com/s/ua2vajaua83boq....02%29.rom

Oh and its windows 8

Hi friend,
Downlaod you Bios Mod here, unpack it and create an USB Stick Dos Formatted Bootable, copy all files from "modified" folder into USB, reboot from USB and run flash.bat :

http://rghost.net/55079307

Tool o Prepare USB, use option Dos Internal :

http://rghost.net/54967124

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
(05-10-2014, 12:38 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(05-10-2014, 07:00 AM)woita Wrote: Hey,
sorry to bother again.

My WiFi card has arrived and I'm unsure what to do.
I'm too "scared" to go back to 2.03 without an official ROM.

So I could really need some help in someone removing the whitelist from the 2.01-backup I uploaded in the last post.
If possible enabling of Advanced Options in that patched BIOS would be great - so I could finally figure out my video issues.

TiA again
woita

Ok I will try to patch v.2.01 (your backup) to get No Whitelist and Unlock Menu.
regards

Thanks so much - looking forward to your findings :-)

Let me know if you already got the files or if you need me to re-upload. I think they're expired by now.

TiA once again
woita
find
quote
(05-13-2014, 11:56 AM)woita Wrote:
(05-10-2014, 12:38 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(05-10-2014, 07:00 AM)woita Wrote: Hey,
sorry to bother again.

My WiFi card has arrived and I'm unsure what to do.
I'm too "scared" to go back to 2.03 without an official ROM.

So I could really need some help in someone removing the whitelist from the 2.01-backup I uploaded in the last post.
If possible enabling of Advanced Options in that patched BIOS would be great - so I could finally figure out my video issues.

TiA again
woita

Ok I will try to patch v.2.01 (your backup) to get No Whitelist and Unlock Menu.
regards

Thanks so much - looking forward to your findings :-)

Let me know if you already got the files or if you need me to re-upload. I think they're expired by now.

TiA once again
woita

How to get a USB Stick Dos Bootable:

http://www.howtogeek.com/136987/how-to-c...usb-drive/

Here your bios mod :

http://rghost.net/55139339

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
(05-13-2014, 04:47 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(05-13-2014, 11:56 AM)woita Wrote:
(05-10-2014, 12:38 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(05-10-2014, 07:00 AM)woita Wrote: Hey,
sorry to bother again.

My WiFi card has arrived and I'm unsure what to do.
I'm too "scared" to go back to 2.03 without an official ROM.

So I could really need some help in someone removing the whitelist from the 2.01-backup I uploaded in the last post.
If possible enabling of Advanced Options in that patched BIOS would be great - so I could finally figure out my video issues.

TiA again
woita

Ok I will try to patch v.2.01 (your backup) to get No Whitelist and Unlock Menu.
regards

Thanks so much - looking forward to your findings :-)

Let me know if you already got the files or if you need me to re-upload. I think they're expired by now.

TiA once again
woita

How to get a USB Stick Dos Bootable:

http://www.howtogeek.com/136987/how-to-c...usb-drive/

Here your bios mod :

http://rghost.net/55139339

Let me know
Regards

Thanks for your work, but are you sure you uploaded the right file?

The Md5 of the rar is the same as in the 2.03-Mod you created for me on May 3rd (and the files within don't differ) - http://rghost.net/54910699 vs http://rghost.net/55139339 look the same to me.


Regards
find
quote
You're right friend !
Upload new Bios Backup here and I will modify for You !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
(05-14-2014, 01:27 AM)BDMaster Wrote: You're right friend !
Upload new Bios Backup here and I will modify for You !
Regards

All right.
BIOS-Backup: http://rghost.net/55160100
"Result.rar" generated with FPT: http://rghost.net/55160136

Regards
woita
find
quote
Ok friend,
here is your 2.01 Bios Mod NWL :

http://rghost.net/55165955

Let me know
regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
(05-14-2014, 05:18 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok friend,
here is your 2.01 Bios Mod NWL :

http://rghost.net/55165955

Let me know
regards

Hi,
thank you.
I just flashed it and all seems to be working - so no brick :-)
Will report back if the WiFi card is accepted.

However I can't find any new advanced options in BIOS - how do I enable them? Is it the normal "F2-Menu" or is there something else?
I still want to play with my VideoRAM-settings...

Regards
woita
find
quote
(05-15-2014, 11:12 AM)woita Wrote:
(05-14-2014, 05:18 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Ok friend,
here is your 2.01 Bios Mod NWL :

http://rghost.net/55165955

Let me know
regards

Hi,
thank you.
I just flashed it and all seems to be working - so no brick :-)
Will report back if the WiFi card is accepted.

However I can't find any new advanced options in BIOS - how do I enable them? Is it the normal "F2-Menu" or is there something else?
I still want to play with my VideoRAM-settings...

Regards
woita

I have done only NWL, now I will provide to add Menu Tabs Unlock.
I will upload quickly the new mod, I am sorry.
regards

Menu Tabs :

0x7B964 Boot (0x53)
0x7C704 Security (0x31)
0x7CD34 Main (0x3)
0x7D264 Power (0x399)
0x7F6A4 Advanced (0x168)
0x88964 Exit (0x85)
0x88BB4 Debug (0x13A)
0x88D54 Information (0xBB)
0x88F54 Configuration (0xCD)

These are your Locks :

0814 : 78 7D to 78 00 js short loc_180000893 to js $+2

0823 : 74 6E to 74 00 jz short loc_180000893 to jz $+2

082C : 74 65 to 74 00 jz short loc_180000893 to jz $+2

0832 : 74 5F to 74 00 jz short loc_180000893 to jz $+2

0838 : 74 59 to 74 00 jz short loc_180000893 to jz $+2

Here your Bios Mod NWL + Menu Tabs Unlocked :

http://rghost.net/55203505

let me know
regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
(05-15-2014, 03:21 PM)BDMaster Wrote: I have done only NWL, now I will provide to add Menu Tabs Unlock.
I will upload quickly the new mod, I am sorry.
regards

Menu Tabs :

0x7B964 Boot (0x53)
0x7C704 Security (0x31)
0x7CD34 Main (0x3)
0x7D264 Power (0x399)
0x7F6A4 Advanced (0x168)
0x88964 Exit (0x85)
0x88BB4 Debug (0x13A)
0x88D54 Information (0xBB)
0x88F54 Configuration (0xCD)

These are your Locks :

0814 : 78 7D to 78 00 js short loc_180000893 to js $+2

0823 : 74 6E to 74 00 jz short loc_180000893 to jz $+2

082C : 74 65 to 74 00 jz short loc_180000893 to jz $+2

0832 : 74 5F to 74 00 jz short loc_180000893 to jz $+2

0838 : 74 59 to 74 00 jz short loc_180000893 to jz $+2

Here your Bios Mod NWL + Menu Tabs Unlocked :

http://rghost.net/55203505

let me know
regards

I love you, man :-)
Thanks so much. With advanced options switching DVMT to 64MB was easy and works as I expected it to. Perfect!

I'll slide in the Wifi-card tomorrow or so and let you know if the whitelist-removal worked.

Thanks again.
Regards
woita
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)