Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9223
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8773
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14372
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425684
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3849
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 539
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227775
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119728
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7005
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310653
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
(08-26-2014, 11:35 AM)menotu Wrote: is the 78cn25ww on all lenovos the same file?

I need new bios mod too, have a lenovo g500, newest bios: 78cn25ww

need Patches.txt

New Patches 78cn25ww link here :

http://rghost.net/57695299

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
HI. How can I get the "biosbackup.bin" file from the "LENOVO-78CN25WW(V2.03).rom" file. Thank you!
find
quote
(08-31-2014, 02:42 PM)roman2405 Wrote: HI. How can I get the "biosbackup.bin" file from the "LENOVO-78CN25WW(V2.03).rom" file. Thank you!

Hi friend,
check the file size if is 4.608 KB It's ok so just renameIt as biosbackup.bin and go forward !!!
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
Hello. Sorry for my stupidity, but I'm afraid to do something wrong. I badly know English. Can you make a video how to do it? I will be very grateful. Thanks in advance!
find
quote
I think its better you flash the bios as service for us. I dont understand, what you wrote to do.
And the links are dead again. 78cn25ww

Please Heart
find
quote
(09-06-2014, 04:47 AM)menotu Wrote: I think its better you flash the bios as service for us. I dont understand, what you wrote to do.
And the links are dead again. 78cn25ww

Please Heart

Hi friend,
use this tool run It as Administrator and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/56932575

Do the same with this one :

http://rghost.net/53128665

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
(09-01-2014, 01:51 PM)roman2405 Wrote: Hello. Sorry for my stupidity, but I'm afraid to do something wrong. I badly know English. Can you make a video how to do it? I will be very grateful. Thanks in advance!

Hi friend,
here your Bios Mod :

http://rghost.net/57991127

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
(09-13-2014, 05:07 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(09-06-2014, 04:47 AM)menotu Wrote: I think its better you flash the bios as service for us. I dont understand, what you wrote to do.
And the links are dead again. 78cn25ww

Please Heart

Hi friend,
use this tool run It as Administrator and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/56932575

Do the same with this one :

http://rghost.net/53128665

let me know
Regards
Thank you, here are the two files:
http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/6HLGZ...bTFw3A9COQ
find
quote
(09-14-2014, 06:45 AM)menotu Wrote:
(09-13-2014, 05:07 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(09-06-2014, 04:47 AM)menotu Wrote: I think its better you flash the bios as service for us. I dont understand, what you wrote to do.
And the links are dead again. 78cn25ww

Please Heart

Hi friend,
use this tool run It as Administrator and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/56932575

Do the same with this one :

http://rghost.net/53128665

let me know
Regards
Thank you, here are the two files:
http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/6HLGZ...bTFw3A9COQ

Ok friend,
here your Bios Mod :

http://rghost.net/58012362

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
Hi, need bios wifi whitelist removed for lenovo g500, bios link http://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobi...cn25ww.exe thanks in advance
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)