Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9223
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8773
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14372
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425684
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3849
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 539
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227775
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7005
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310652
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
(09-17-2016, 08:31 AM)yurbann Wrote: Hello.Help me please. Remove wite list Wifi from this bios. Lenovo G500. Thank you.
https://yadi.sk/d/8eerzxeivHwv6

Thank You! All Working!
find
quote
(09-15-2015, 08:28 PM)sovem Wrote:
(09-15-2015, 04:37 PM)bkhan24 Wrote: LENOVO G500

SYSTEM MODEL: 20236
BIOS VERSION: 78CN25WW V2.03
CURRENT WIFI CARD: BROADCOM 802.11n NETWORK ADAPTER

Hi all,

Like most of you on this forum, I'd like to remove my whitelist so I can replace my WLAN card to an Intel Dual Band AC-7260. I'm pretty new to this bios modding stuff so any help if error arises would be much appreciated. I'd just like to say that the modders on this website are miracle workers and really deserve to be praised highly for their work.

Here are my results, https://www.sendspace.com/file/e7faw3

Highest Regards

78CN25WW_ADV_NWL_bkhan24
http://rghost.net/8lVC6Y5Ld
Look README to update.

All the files are break down, how i can download ¿? I have the same problem.

Thanks you
find
quote
Whitelist Removal PLEASE


LENOVO G500
SYSTEM MODEL: 20236
CURRENT BIOS VERSION: 78CN25WW V2.03
I WANT TO INSTALL  WIFI CARD: INTEL 5100 NETWORK ADAPTER

BACKUP BIOS
Here are my results


http://rgho.st/85bBTgWKD

Highest Regards
find
quote
Hello, everyone !
This is my first post here(well, now is my second...), so, if i`m too direct, I appologise.
I need to instal a wifi card Intel 7260 into my Lenovo G500 and I need bios mod. I`m too stupid to do it myself so I ask you for help.
My Lenovo G500 version is 78CN25WW ver 2.03.
The backup bios is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/s3yl7u3rdur533...9.rom?dl=0

Thank you.
find
quote
Hi, Dudu2002.
Thanks a lot for your (extremely) fast response.

I installed the mod, the laptop still works (yeeeeeey!!!). My bios is surprisingly rich in options now.
Now i`m waiting for the new wifi card, so in a few days i`l be back with updates.

Thank you again!
find
quote
Hey I have a lenovo g500 and I would like the whitelist removed Thanks.

Bios Backup: http://www.mediafire.com/file/8b62fc3aj3...ACCx64.sys

Bios Name: 78CN16WW(v1.04)
find
quote
Hello.
Please help me remove whitelist for G500h laptop
This is my bios backup https://www.easypaste.org/file/1JnkgErq/...V2.03.rar? 
- made in Universal.BIOS.Backup.ToolKit.2.0-DavidXXW - I'm not sure if this should be

My WLAN card has a damaged antenna connector so I want to put inside Azurewave AW-NB047 from asus laptop
find
quote
Thanks a million it worked!
find
quote
Hello.
Please help me remove whitelist for Lenovo G500 laptop
Motherboard Lenovo 20326
BIOS type Insyde EFI 78CN23WW(V2.01)
BIOS backup http://rgho.st/8GccDS5Gl
find
quote
Hello,
I also have Lenovo G500 laptop that needs its bios modified with whitelist since I want to put different wifi card into it, my laptop is Lenovo G500 20236

Here is download link with backup of my bios made with Universal bios backup toolkit 2.0

http://www.filedropper.com/lenovo-78cn25wwv203

I would really apriciate your help with this
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)