Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424183
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3562
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 224
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 165
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 255
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1223867
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119108
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 237
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6742
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 357
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309537
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61907
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 570
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20225
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169164
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6270
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 773
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5740
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61121
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274957

[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#21
(10-21-2013, 12:37 AM)taoemon Wrote:
(10-20-2013, 09:23 PM)sovem Wrote:
(10-20-2013, 12:03 PM)beazba Wrote: Hello,
worked, but again only with the command flash2.bat

Thank you, Thank you

Thanks for feedback. Smile

Hello,

I removed "WLAN WHITLIST" of "Lenovo g500 Bios is 1.07V"
I want BIOS.

Can you upload it again?

Thank you

This mod not for your PC. Please upload bios backup for mod.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#22
I send the file which I output in "FPT_BACKUP-BIOS.exe".

"Intel Centrino Advanced-N + WiMAX (FRU:60Y3195)"
Is it available?

I connect standard Wifi "lenovo bgn wireless" now.

Thank you.
find
quote
#23
(10-21-2013, 01:48 AM)taoemon Wrote: I send the file which I output in "FPT_BACKUP-BIOS.exe".

"Intel Centrino Advanced-N + WiMAX (FRU:60Y3195)"
Is it available?

I connect standard Wifi now.

Thank you.

WL removed: Lenovo_G500_78CN19WW_BACKUP_NWL_taoemon
http://rghost.net/49629431
Look README to update. Please post results.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#24
Rainbow 
Splendid.

I worked normally.

Your work is early and is correct.

Thank you.
find
quote
#25
(10-21-2013, 03:47 AM)taoemon Wrote: Splendid.

I worked normally.

Your work is early and is correct.

Thank you.

Thanks for feedback. Smile

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#26
Hi, I have a Lenovo G500. Can you please remove the WLAN whitelist? I want to add an Atheros AR9285


Attached Files
.zip   BIOSBAKK_64.zip (Size: 2.09 MB / Downloads: 35)
find
quote
#27
(10-23-2013, 06:39 PM)airplaneman19 Wrote: Hi, I have a Lenovo G500. Can you please remove the WLAN whitelist? I want to add an Atheros AR9285

WL removed: Lenovo_G500_78CN22WW_BACKUP_NWL_airplaneman19
http://rghost.net/49689057
Look README to update. Please post results.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#28
Hi all,

I saw a request for this previously in the forum, but it looked like the files were already deleted, so I'm going to request it again.

I'm looking for whitelist removal on a Lenovo G500.

Pci ID of the original card: 168C; 0032
Download link:  http://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobi...cn19ww.exe

Let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks,
Brad
find
quote
#29
(11-04-2013, 09:50 PM)erudyne Wrote: Hi all,

I saw a request for this previously in the forum, but it looked like the files were already deleted, so I'm going to request it again.

I'm looking for whitelist removal on a Lenovo G500.

Pci ID of the original card: 168C; 0032
Download link: http://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobi...cn19ww.exe

Let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks,
Brad

Please backup bios for mod: http://rghost.net/48491733

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
#30
(11-04-2013, 10:44 PM)sovem Wrote:
(11-04-2013, 09:50 PM)erudyne Wrote: Hi all,

I saw a request for this previously in the forum, but it looked like the files were already deleted, so I'm going to request it again.

I'm looking for whitelist removal on a Lenovo G500.

Pci ID of the original card: 168C; 0032
Download link: http://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobi...cn19ww.exe

Let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks,
Brad

Please backup bios for mod: http://rghost.net/48491733

I tried attaching the file, but it doesn't look like it worked properly.

My bios backup is at: http://notforhire.org/files/bios/BIOSBAKK_64.ROM

Thanks again.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 32 Guest(s)