Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.12 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6512
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 117
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308150
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61528
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 296
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19931
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168378
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5960
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 510
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5464
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60706
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274656
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 637
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24608
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693441
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173961
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 914
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 506
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59516
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43053

[REQUEST] Lenovo G500(S) (7BCNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#21
Can you please upload the bios for the Lenovo G500s whitelist removal again please!

Lenovo G500S whitelist removal

Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: G500S
BIOS Model: 7BCN28WW (V1.11)
Bios Type : InsydeH20 EFI

Bios Upload Location for my original bios file: http://www.sendspace.com/file/1gdjfy

old card: Intel Centrino N-135
new card: Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6235
find
quote
#22
Hey guys new here. Just picked this up. Want to use Intel Network 7260.HMWG

Stock is a qualcomm atheros AR9485WB-EG
Mac address 24:fd:52:E5:98:65

Installed bios version 7BCN21WW(V1.05)

Anymore info needed? I couldn't find a download link.

Thanks

Its honestly kicking my butt trying to find the bios download. Even trying to find if I have an updated bios..

Is there a way to "pull" it from my computer?

http://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobi...cn36ww.exe I believe that is an updated bios for mine..

http://support.lenovo.com/en_JP/download...D=DS036479
find
quote
#23
Can I get a copy of the modded BIOS? I have the same machine with the following info:

-Manufacturer: Lenovo
-Motherboard Model: G500S
-Bios revision: 2.02
-Bios Type: EFI / Insyde
-Bios Download Link: http://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobi...cn36ww.exe
-Current original card: PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0032&SUBSYS_321817AA&REV_01
-Card to be added: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_422C&SUBSYS_13218086&REV_35

(01-07-2014, 04:49 AM)sovem Wrote:
(01-06-2014, 07:41 PM)bmcclurg Wrote: [REQUEST] Lenovo G500S whitelist removal [7BCN36WW (V2.02)]
Lenovo G500s whitelist removal (Integrated graphics version)

Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: G500s
BIOS Model: 7BCN36WW (V2.02)
BIOS dumped with Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0

BIOS Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/87a2zdeoarbjgr....02%29.rom

old card: Atheros 9485
new card: Intel Advanced-N 6235

Thank you very much.

WL removed: Lenovo_G500s_7BCN36WW_NWL_bmcclurg
http://rghost.net/51458976
Look README to update. Please post results.

Download has been deleted. Can your upload again?
find
quote
#24
I would like to update my wireless card but the stock BIOS will not allow me.

Here is my system info:

-Manufacturer: Lenovo
-Motherboard Model: G500S
-Bios revision: 2.02
-Bios Type: Insyde
-Bios Download Link: http://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobi...cn36ww.exe
-Old card: Atheros AR9485WB-EG (PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0032&SUBSYS_321817AA&REV_01)
-New card: Intel 6200 (PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_422C&SUBSYS_13218086&REV_35)
find
quote
#25
I have a g500s touch with currently with the 7BCN21WW(V1.05) bios. I can't find the download anywhere. That being said it looks like Bios 7bcn36ww is an upgraded bio's for my computer.. is that right? I'm having trouble finding out. The toshiba website says its for the g400s g500s but does not break it down to specific models.

I'm tying to get WL removed for an intel dualband ac chip.
find
quote
#26
(02-04-2014, 12:36 PM)GTvert90 Wrote: I have a g500s touch with currently with the 7BCN21WW(V1.05) bios. I can't find the download anywhere. That being said it looks like Bios 7bcn36ww is an upgraded bio's for my computer.. is that right? I'm having trouble finding out. The toshiba website says its for the g400s g500s but does not break it down to specific models.

I'm tying to get WL removed for an intel dualband ac chip.

It's a Lenovo G500S not Toshiba.
find
quote
#27
I'm an idiot. It is a Lenovo not a Toshiba. That being said, I'm still having issues finding a download for my current bios, And am thinking that this is a newer bios for my system based on. http://support.lenovo.com/en_JP/download...D=DS036479
find
quote
#28
(02-04-2014, 12:43 PM)GTvert90 Wrote: I'm an idiot. It is a Lenovo not a Toshiba. That being said, I'm still having issues finding a download for my current bios, And am thinking that this is a newer bios for my system based on. http://support.lenovo.com/en_JP/download...D=DS036479

Yes that is the latest BIOS.
find
quote
#29
So when this file gets re uploaded I should be good to go as well right? Or should I stay on the old bios? I finally just dumped mine with the toolkit.
find
quote
#30
Yes, that should work.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)