Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.12 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 794
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107999
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9213
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8762
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14355
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425631
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3842
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 533
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 723
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227545
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119713
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6998
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 620
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310586
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

[REQUEST] Lenovo G500(S) (7BCNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Hi mate,
Don't use the Bios Mod from a different user as It will Produce a Laptop CLONE and
can Lock Bios too if present a SVP = SuperVisorPassword !!!
Regards

Use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/658W4s2SF

http://rghost.net/6ZV8PlTYX

Use AIDA64 tool too (cracked version to get FULL REPORT) and upload a Report too

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
I need a lenovo g500 bios whitelist removal

https://fs06u.sendspace.com/upload?SPEED_LIMIT=0&MAX_FILE_SIZE=314572800&UPLOAD_IDENTIFIER=1950976631.1448904660.329FE405.17.0&DESTINATION_DIR=5
find
quote
Hi mate,
I am sorry bad link !
Reupload it please !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
Lenovo G500s whitelist removal (Discrete graphics version)

Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: G500s (WITH DISCRETE GRAPHICS)
BIOS Model: 7BCN36WW (V2.02)
Bios Type : InsydeH20 EFI

Bios Download: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn36ww.exe

old card: BCM4313 (14e4:4272)
new card: Atheros 9285 (168c:002b)


I tried to it on my own but I couldn't make it sorry Sad

Thank you for your help
find
quote
Use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/658W4s2SF

http://rghost.net/6ZV8PlTYX

Use AIDA64 tool too (cracked version to get FULL REPORT) and upload a Report too

let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
(12-10-2015, 05:41 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/658W4s2SF

http://rghost.net/6ZV8PlTYX

Use AIDA64 tool too (cracked version to get FULL REPORT) and upload a Report too

let me know
Regards

Hey BDMaster, thanks for replying Smile

Here is the bios dump done with Backup Tools 14a: [REDACTED]

EDIT: Sorry, I uploaded the current BIOS, I'm flashing the new one to the laptop and then dumping it back to you

And the AIDA64 Report: https://www.imanolbarba.net/download/Report.htm

I don't think you'll need even half of the info in the AIDA64 report but I did a FULL report as you asked.

Thanks for the help Smile
find
quote
Okay, big twist of events.

Turns out, even though Lenovo advertises the 2.03 upgrade for G500s, it is only for G500 and thus it doesn't belong to my computer.

The latest version is 2.02 which I flashed and I need to remove the whitelist.

I asked for this same BIOS some time ago in this forum but the link is dead, so I guess it needs to be done again...

That said, the correct BIOS Dump: https://www.imanolbarba.net/download/bios_results.rar

Thank you
find
quote
Here You go :

https://www.sendspace.com/file/si9wkx

let me know
Regards

Donate to me for my work and time . . . look into my Signature Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
(12-11-2015, 03:44 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go :

https://www.sendspace.com/file/si9wkx

let me know
Regards

Donate to me for my work and time . . . look into my Signature Wink

Awesome, I'll flash and try as soon as I get home

If it works I'll send you some compensation for your time Big Grin
find
quote
Small issue, the file says 7BCN28WW but the version I wanted is 7BCN36WW

Is this correct?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)