Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.12 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: awesomeguy
Yesterday 04:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 83
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101455
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 514
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2868
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7256
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6975
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14332
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 242
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425378
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3830
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 521
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 324
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 541
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227324
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119522
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6988
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 609
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310534
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62213

[REQUEST] Lenovo G500(S) (7BCNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
(02-27-2020, 01:09 PM)marcellus Wrote: Hello!
I'd like a mPCIe device whitelist removal for my Lenovo G500 laptop
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hello!
I need a rom with PCIe WhiteList removal for my Lenovo, Would you be so kind to help with this?

Model: Lenovo G500s
BIOS: 7BCN36WW(v2.02)
EC Version: 7BEC36WW(v2.02)
find
quote
Hi. I need to instal new WLAN card .
What I have to do?

Model: Lenovo G500s
BIOS: 7BCN36WW (v2.02)
Thank You for your help.
find
quote
Hello! I have Lenovo G500 laptop, bad English and problem with new Wi-Fi (ac) card - it doesn't work. I attached bios from fpt (Intel ME System Tools v8 r1) and I want to remove whitelist. Help me please.
Thanks.
BIOS Backup:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YkTTWM...CD2LiZ6NVf
find
quote
(04-26-2020, 07:56 AM)AgentZOG Wrote: Hello! I have Lenovo G500 laptop, bad English and problem with new Wi-Fi (ac) card - it doesn't work. I attached bios from fpt (Intel ME System Tools v8 r1) and I want to remove whitelist. Help me please.
Thanks.
BIOS Backup:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YkTTWM...CD2LiZ6NVf
Hi
link does not work
find
quote
(04-26-2020, 08:36 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(04-26-2020, 07:56 AM)AgentZOG Wrote: Hello! I have Lenovo G500 laptop, bad English and problem with new Wi-Fi (ac) card - it doesn't work. I attached bios from fpt (Intel ME System Tools v8 r1) and I want to remove whitelist. Help me please.
Thanks.
BIOS Backup:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YkTTWM...CD2LiZ6NVf
Hi
link does not work

Sorry, my fault, I'm fool. Now it works.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YkTTWM8...Z6NVf/view
find
quote
(04-26-2020, 07:56 AM)AgentZOG Wrote: Hello! I have Lenovo G500 laptop, bad English and problem with new Wi-Fi (ac) card - it doesn't work.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hello!
I need  WhiteList removal for my Lenovo, Would you be so kind to help with this?

Model: Lenovo G500s
BIOS: 7BCN36WW(v2.02)
EC Version: 7BEC36WW(v2.02)
find
quote
Hello,

I need a whitelist removal for my Lenovo G500s
BIOS Version: 7BCN36WW(V2.02)
Unfortunately I can't find BACKUP_Tools19 to make a bios backup.

 Could you help me ?
THX
find
quote
HI 

Could You please help me with remowing the Wifi card withelist from Lenovo G500s bios ?

Bios version: 7BCN38WW(V2.04)

BIOS dump: https://www.sendspace.com/file/nbimzj

i would be gratefull for Your help 

KR
Hetlix
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)