Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.12 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: awesomeguy
Yesterday 04:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 83
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 101455
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 514
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 2868
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 7256
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6975
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14332
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 242
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425378
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3830
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 521
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 324
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 541
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227324
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119522
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 382
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6988
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 609
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310534
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62213

[REQUEST] Lenovo G500(S) (7BCNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#51
Hey guys,

I need some help for a whitelist removal. Rolleyes

Old Wifi Card: Qualcomm Atheros AR9485WB-EG
New Wifi Card: Atheros AR5B95

Bios Backup: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5h14iyhwur8ytz....02%29.rar

Any help is appreciated. Smile

Thanks in advance. (:

Regards

Stack
find
quote
#52
here
http://dl.felipejfc.com/bios%20mods/no%2...IPEJFC.zip
Report

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#53
http://dl.felipejfc.com/bios%20mods/no%2...EJFC_2.zip

Report

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#54
Thank you so so so so much. (:

I will report as fast as I can. I never did it before, so I have to find a tutorial or something first. ^^

Edit: It works without any problems. Smile thank you so much again. (: I'll donate you as soon as I can!
find
quote
#55
It works without any problems. Thank you so much again!!!! Smile I'll donate you as soon as i can!
find
quote
#56
Nice to hear that. Regards

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#57
Good Evening I would like to upgrade my lenovo g500s wireless card from an intel centrino n 135 to an ac7260 and I need the whitelist removed. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Lenovo G500S 20245
BIOS Version LENOVO 7BCN36WW(V2.02)
bios backup link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6P_6Tp...sp=sharing

thanks in advance!
find
quote
#58
(03-29-2014, 10:14 PM)mandophish Wrote: Good Evening I would like to upgrade my lenovo g500s wireless card from an intel centrino n 135 to an ac7260 and I need the whitelist removed. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Lenovo G500S 20245
BIOS Version LENOVO 7BCN36WW(V2.02)
bios backup link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6P_6Tp...sp=sharing

thanks in advance!

Here you go friend

http://dl.felipejfc.com/bios%20mods/no%2...FC_BKP.zip

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
#59
(03-29-2014, 11:32 PM)felipejfc Wrote:
(03-29-2014, 10:14 PM)mandophish Wrote: Good Evening I would like to upgrade my lenovo g500s wireless card from an intel centrino n 135 to an ac7260 and I need the whitelist removed. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Lenovo G500S 20245
BIOS Version LENOVO 7BCN36WW(V2.02)
bios backup link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6P_6Tp...sp=sharing

thanks in advance!

Here you go friend

http://dl.felipejfc.com/bios%20mods/no%2...FC_BKP.zip


Thanks for replying so fast. I followed the instructions in the folder and created a bootable freedos usb and copied the modified files to the usb stick however I can not get the laptop to boot into dos. I checked bios and boot from USB is enabled. Is there something else I may have missed?
find
quote
#60
mandophish

Are legacy boot enabled and secure boot disabled?

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)