Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.12 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 786
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107982
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9212
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8761
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14352
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425626
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3840
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 532
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 722
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227524
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119707
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6997
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 619
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310579
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

[REQUEST] Lenovo G500(S) (7BCNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
As much as I like to do things myself, I am throwing in the towel and asking for help. I would appreciate anyone who is willing to help!

Lenovo G500S whitelist removal

Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: G500S
BIOS Model: 7BCN21WW (V1.05)
Bios Type : InsydeH20 EFI

BIOS Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bluvbzkd6ankeo....05%29.rom

old card: Atheros AR9485
new card: Atheros AR956x

Thank You in advance!!!!!!
find
quote
(07-10-2014, 12:30 PM)FinancialWiz Wrote: As much as I like to do things myself, I am throwing in the towel and asking for help. I would appreciate anyone who is willing to help!

Lenovo G500S whitelist removal

Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: G500S
BIOS Model: 7BCN21WW (V1.05)
Bios Type : InsydeH20 EFI

BIOS Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bluvbzkd6ankeo....05%29.rom

old card: Atheros AR9485
new card: Atheros AR956x

Thank You in advance!!!!!!

Hi friend,
I want to start a New Way to pass Mods to users :

AutoMod

Using CodeRush Tool UEFIPatch + Patches.txt We can do the Mod by ourself, in any time and wherever We are !!!

Just use the right Patches.txt for the own Bios Version, so for 7BCN21WW use this one !!!

How to use ? It's easy, just do a biosbackup.bin file and drag&drop on UEFIPatch.exe (the Patches.txt file has to be togheter at tool) It will reply with a file patched, then rename that file as bios.bin, put It into modified folder where are all rest tools to re-flash Bios Mod and copy all files from modified folder to an USB Dos Formatted Bootable Stick and Boot from USB !
Then at CLI Prompt Comand run flash.bat That's It all !

Here CodeRush Tool :

http://rghost.net/56830811

The Patches.txt file for 7BCN21WW :

http://rghost.net/56831883

Here Modified folder with all tools to re-flash Bios Mod from USB, follow instructions :

http://rghost.net/56795507

I hope It will become the New Mod Way !!!

Let me know
regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
Thanks! I appreciate it and I like this idea better. At least I can feel like I am doing a little of the work Smile Ill give it a shot and report back. Thank you again!
find
quote
(07-10-2014, 06:05 PM)BDMaster Wrote: ...How to use ? It's easy, just do a biosbackup.bin file...

This is probably a rookie question/mistake, but I used the Universal BIOS Backup Tool ver 2.0 and it spits out a .ROM file. Whats the best way to generate a .bin file of my BIOS? Or am I over thinking this and is it really as simple as renaming/changing the file extension from *.rom to *.bin ?? Smile
find
quote
(07-12-2014, 11:19 AM)FinancialWiz Wrote:
(07-10-2014, 06:05 PM)BDMaster Wrote: ...How to use ? It's easy, just do a biosbackup.bin file...

This is probably a rookie question/mistake, but I used the Universal BIOS Backup Tool ver 2.0 and it spits out a .ROM file. Whats the best way to generate a .bin file of my BIOS? Or am I over thinking this and is it really as simple as renaming/changing the file extension from *.rom to *.bin ?? Smile

Yes You can get .rom and rename as .bin or .fd It's the same It only depends on Program fo extension !
There are two Tools now to get a Bios Backup :

1. Universal Bios Backup
2. Intel FPT tool

Let me know
Regards
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
Thank you for the quick reply and the help! Trying it now. Figured I'd take the few extra minutes to ask since I wasn't sure and being the BIOS is involved Wink I'll post after flashing.

That was quick... was able to patch and flash in a matter of moments, and everything works 100%! Loaded the new WiFi card without issue. Thank you so much for the assistance, I really appreciate it!

Rep +1
find
quote
Hello,

can someone help remove whitelist from bios.

Lenovo G500S
Bios Type : Insyde
Bios version: 7BCN36WW(V2.02)

done with Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0:
LENOVO-7BCN36WW(V2.02).rom

thank you!
find
quote
Notebook Lenovo G500s
I want to install Intel6205 card so I need G500S Whilelist remove for Intel6205.
Can someone help me?


BIOS version: 7bcn36ww (v2.02)
BIOS version Download: http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/downloads/ds036479

Old wifi card: Intel135, HWID:8086&DEV_0893&SUBSYS_02628086
New wifi card:Intel6205, HWID:8086&DEV_0082&subsys_13018086


Thank you very much.
find
quote
Please, backup bios for mod.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
hi sovem ,
How do backup my BIOS?

Thanks,
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)