Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 91
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424376
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3608
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 270
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 197
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 298
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224372
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119161
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 270
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6778
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 397
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309678
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61955
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 615
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20268
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169251
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6334
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 817
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5785
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61188

[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Hello. I'm new here and I would like to remove Wi-Fi whitelist from my laptop - Lenovo G510 20238. What kind of data I have to provide? Can I do this without programmer? Smile
find
quote
(02-17-2022, 06:37 AM)Beihlen Wrote: Hello. I'm new here and I would like to remove Wi-Fi whitelist from my laptop - Lenovo G510 20238. What kind of data I have to provide? Can I do this without programmer? Smile
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote
Hello. I would like to remove the Wi-Fi whitelist from my laptop - Lenovo G510. LENOVO-79CN50WW (V3.09).
These are my files https://www.sendspace.com/file/u32x5v
Thanks.
find
quote
Hello!
I also need help removing Wi-Fi whitelist from my G510 20238, bios v 3.09.
I uploaded here my bios:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/e61tnh

Thank you!
find
quote
Hello!
I wanted to remove Wi-Fi whitelist from Lenovo G510 (3.09) and I bought C341A programmer + SOIC8 clip, since it seems only option here is to perform BIOS dump via this programmer. Does anyone know where BIOS chip is located on the mobo on this model perhaps?
Thanks in advance!
find
quote
(03-26-2022, 03:23 PM)reyhard Wrote: Hello!
I wanted to remove Wi-Fi whitelist from Lenovo G510 (3.09) and I bought C341A programmer + SOIC8 clip, since it seems only option here is to perform BIOS dump via this programmer. Does anyone know where BIOS chip is located on the mobo on this model perhaps?
Thanks in advance!
Hi
Make your bios dump
find
quote
hey guys! can someone send me a link for downloading modified .rom file? I need bios for g510 without whitelist. la9642p. Thanks!
find
quote
hey guys i just got a bcm93452hmb for my lenovo g510 80a8 and it is not in the laptop's wifi whitelist i need help removing the laptops whitelist, i have my results file attached. let me know if this and the advanced options can be modded for me, thanks, Ben.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/uqmbq3rlf...s.rar/file also i'd like the tool to flash the modded file if done please? thanks.

and i am on bios v3.07
find
quote
Hello. I want to change wi fi card, help bios mod.
bios dump attached
Файл можно получить по ссылке:
тттт.bin
https://disk.yandex.ru/d/KOOsBJNoNydw9Q
find
quote
Hi, sorry to bother

I want to install an egpu to my Lenovo G510 using the minipcie port, and I think that need the wifi whitelist removed for that
Here's my bios dump (done with Sleep bug): https://www.sendspace.com/file/xjfmly

Thanks!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)