Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 91
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424376
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3608
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 270
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 197
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 298
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224372
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119161
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 270
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6778
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 397
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309678
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61955
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 615
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20268
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169251
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6334
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 817
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5785
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61188

[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Greetings gentlemen and thanks for all the help you provide here.

I have G510 which I purchased in 2014 and its wifi card is not functioning properly lately so I decided to upgrade it to newer version.

What can I provide you with to get the moded BIOS with removed whitelist where applicable?

Appreciated.
find
quote
(07-15-2022, 12:15 AM)Le_Hso Wrote: Greetings gentlemen and thanks for all the help you provide here.

I have G510 which I purchased in 2014 and its wifi card is not functioning properly lately so I decided to upgrade it to newer version.

What can I provide you with to get the moded BIOS with removed whitelist where applicable?

Appreciated.
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote
hi i send you my g510 bios dump please help me with moding it
thank you Dudu2002
find
quote
Hello, I need help removing whitelist from bios of my laptop. Thank you.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eBKcQGg...sp=sharing
find
quote
Hello

[b]Then it is possible for my laptop remove the white list
-Motherboard Manufacturer and Model : Lenovo G510 
-Bios Revision : LENOVO-79CN50WW(V3.09)
-Bios Type : Insyde BIOS/ ACPI 2.0
-Bios backup : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1H9jXbbW...share_link
[/b]
find
quote
Hello! Please help me with a BIOS whitelist removal for Lenovo G510.
Files link: https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/Vos3...boyXcUNmPw
Tnank you!
find
quote
Hi! Now I have a dump of BIOS via programmer. Is it suitable for mod?
Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/qqet33ti1...N.bin/file
find
quote
Hello! Please help me with a BIOS whitelist removal for Lenovo G510.
Tnank you!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rYclRwc...p=drivesdk
find
quote
Hello
I have Lenovo G510 and BIOS v3.09
Please remove whitelist with my BIOS backup file.

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1idkXNmF...sp=sharing

Which WiFi card will be the best for this laptop today?
find
quote
(10-03-2023, 04:10 AM)intense Wrote: Hello
I have Lenovo G510 and BIOS v3.09
Please remove whitelist with my BIOS backup file.

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1idkXNmF...sp=sharing

Which WiFi card will be the best for this laptop today?
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)