Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 90
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424372
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3607
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 269
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 194
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 297
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224355
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119161
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 269
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6777
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 394
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309672
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61955
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 612
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20267
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169247
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6332
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 816
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5784
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61185

[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
(10-03-2023, 04:22 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(10-03-2023, 04:10 AM)intense Wrote: Hello
I have Lenovo G510 and BIOS v3.09
Please remove whitelist with my BIOS backup file.

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1idkXNmF...sp=sharing

Which WiFi card will be the best for this laptop today?
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only

Hmm... Can i downgrade BIOS now and rewrite BIOS without SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip?
find
quote
(10-03-2023, 04:48 AM)intense Wrote:
(10-03-2023, 04:22 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(10-03-2023, 04:10 AM)intense Wrote: Hello
I have Lenovo G510 and BIOS v3.09
Please remove whitelist with my BIOS backup file.

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1idkXNmF...sp=sharing

Which WiFi card will be the best for this laptop today?
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only

Hmm... Can i downgrade BIOS now and rewrite BIOS without SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip?
It won't help
find
quote
Hello
I have Lenovo G510 and BIOS v3.09
Please remove whitelist with my BIOS backup file.
Please help me.
Tnank you!

https://www.4shared.com/s/ftPlLRFiXge
find
quote
(11-07-2023, 10:58 AM)patrolll Wrote: Hello
I have Lenovo G510 and BIOS v3.09
Please remove whitelist with my BIOS backup file.
Please help me.
Tnank you!

https://www.4shared.com/s/ftPlLRFiXge
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected, you need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip
find
quote
Hi. I am new here and would like to remove the Wi-Fi whitelist from my laptop - Lenovo G510 BIOS V3.09. I haven't backed up the BIOS yet. Can you describe exactly how and with what I should do it and what data I need to provide? Can this be done without a programmer?
I don't speak English fluently, so I use a translator
find
quote
(12-02-2023, 11:32 AM)Grunio Wrote: Hi. I am new here and would like to remove the Wi-Fi whitelist from my laptop - Lenovo G510 BIOS V3.09. I haven't backed up the BIOS yet. Can you describe exactly how and with what I should do it and what data I need to provide? Can this be done without a programmer?
I don't speak English fluently, so I use a translator
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
I need to modify my bios as well how can I get a version with no whitelist for wifi pcie card
Lenovo Ideapad g510 20238 79CN50WW (V3.09)
find
quote
(12-18-2023, 10:50 AM)Simplecom Wrote: I need to modify my bios as well how can I get a version with no whitelist for wifi pcie card
Lenovo Ideapad g510 20238 79CN50WW (V3.09)
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote
(12-18-2023, 11:00 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(12-18-2023, 10:50 AM)Simplecom Wrote: I need to modify my bios as well how can I get a version with no whitelist for wifi pcie card
Lenovo Ideapad g510 20238 79CN50WW (V3.09)
Hi
Need your bios dump

https://www.4shared.com/s/fe6eEmCo4ku

https://www.4shared.com/s/frDKWt9Yjge
find
quote
Hello
I have Lenovo G510 20238 BIOS 79CN50WW (V3.09)
Please help me with a BIOS whitelist removal.
My BIOS file: https://dox.abv.bg/download?id=9a536ae792#

Thank you!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)