Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
Today 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 6681
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6442
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14077
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 149
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424645
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3674
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 345
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 243
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 368
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225161
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119239
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 311
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6834
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 459
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309914
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62031
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 677
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20338
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169495
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6423

[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
(02-13-2018, 09:14 PM)daironpower Wrote: Hello, New here, I found out about you guys after a couple of searches, basically I bought  G510 from lenovo and found the wireless card that came in the computer is a bit crappy, so I went ahead and bought an upgrade for the Laptop, only to find out that lenovo has a huge list of blacklisted hardware devices and that im basically rendered useless with their WIFI card options for my model

Manufacturer Part# : 9DWWR

Dell Part# : 430-5110

I got a Dell Wireless DW1540 wifi card and Would like your help making it work on my G510, please advice on the next steps required to complete the process, big thanks advance.
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
Hello,

Could You help me with WLAN whitelist removal in my G510? My bios version is 3.09 flashed from Lenovo website. I have CH341A programmer but I can't read the dump from 25Q064A Sad I've found something like Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit and make a dump, but i'm not 100% sure if it's valid.

Here is the rom file: http://www39.zippyshare.com/v/FoEp08dr/file.html

Dump from Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit: http://www103.zippyshare.com/v/GMg6n0BR/file.html

Thanks,
Pawel
find
quote
(02-19-2018, 04:42 PM)brzozux Wrote: Hello,

Could You help me with WLAN whitelist removal in my G510? My bios version is 3.09 flashed from Lenovo website. I have CH341A programmer but I can't read the dump from 25Q064A Sad

Here is the rom file: http://www39.zippyshare.com/v/FoEp08dr/file.html

Thanks,
Pawel
Hi
use SPI-programmer and make bios dump
find
quote
Hello, i`m using Lenovo G510 with BIOS 79CN50WW(V3.09), wanted to replace my Wifi adapter with Intel AC 7260, but I ran into Wifi Whitelist.
Please remove the whitelist and open the option to use the Advanced menu

BIOS reference (official): https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...wgq309.exe
My backup with Backup Toolkit: https://ufile.io/j0qux
find
quote
(03-29-2018, 09:55 AM)cyber01 Wrote: Hello, i`m using Lenovo G510 with BIOS 79CN50WW(V3.09), wanted to replace my Wifi adapter with Intel AC 7260, but I ran into Wifi Whitelist.
Please remove the whitelist and open the option to use the Advanced menu
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
i have SPI programmer, but dont have mod
find
quote
(03-29-2018, 10:12 AM)cyber01 Wrote: i have SPI programmer, but dont have mod
perfectly...but first use SPI-programmer and make bios dump
find
quote
Hello everyone.
Please, someone can unlock my bios in .bin format in order to use an intel 7260 interface.
my bios is: V. 3.09 "79CN50WW".
my bios backup is:
https://mega.nz/#!jggBRbKB!Vvcz2eqGMkvkF...KhfsVs3KeQ

I bought the programmer on aliexpress, because it gives me error 280.
Thank you very much!!!!!!
regards!!!!!!
find
quote
(05-09-2018, 11:50 AM)tompi Wrote: Hello everyone.
Please, someone can unlock my bios in .bin format in order to use an intel 7260 interface.
my bios is: V. 3.09 "79CN50WW".
my bios backup is:
https://mega.nz/#!jggBRbKB!Vvcz2eqGMkvkF...KhfsVs3KeQ

I bought the programmer on aliexpress, because it gives me error 280.
Thank you very much!!!!!!
regards!!!!!!
Hi
use SPI-programmer and make bios dump
find
quote
thanks dudu2002, when the programmer arrives I will make a dump of the original bios and I will put it here, greetings!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)