Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Today 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6401
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14037
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 136
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424545
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3651
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 323
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 236
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 342
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224749
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119202
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 299
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6814
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 437
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309804
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62000
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 655
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20313
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169424
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6385
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 860

[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Hello,

I'm using Hackintosh. How can I get the necessary info to post here? Which apps do I need to use? Thanks.
find
quote
(03-23-2021, 08:03 AM)gezginrocker Wrote: Hello,

I'm using Hackintosh. How can I get the necessary info to post here? Which apps do I need to use? Thanks.
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected

Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
Uhm thanks but how do you know it? You don't have my BIOS info yet?
find
quote
H, Dudu2002 master. Unfortunately I discovered the site late.

can you please help me to whitelist removal.

My Pc Model: G510 Laptop (Lenovo) - Type 80A8

Orginal Bios Files Link: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...wgq309.exe

My Laptop main link: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/tr/tr/produ...?name=BIOS

And my current bios file dump is here:

LENOVO-79CN50WW(V3.09).rom
https://www118.zippyshare.com/v/p5aHqvPQ/file.html

I would be grateful for your help. Thank you for your interest. @Dudu2002
find
quote
(03-28-2021, 06:48 AM)TimeJammer Wrote: H, Dudu2002 master. Unfortunately I discovered the site late.

can you please help me to whitelist removal.

My Pc Model: G510 Laptop (Lenovo) - Type 80A8

Orginal Bios Files Link: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...wgq309.exe

My Laptop main link: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/tr/tr/produ...?name=BIOS

And my current bios file dump is here:

LENOVO-79CN50WW(V3.09).rom
https://www118.zippyshare.com/v/p5aHqvPQ/file.html

I would be grateful for your help. Thank you for your interest. @Dudu2002

Here You go (This works for bios version 79CN33WW, 79CN46WW, 79CN48WW, 79CN50WW) :

This is based on CodeRush Tools (https://habr.com/en/users/coderush/posts/) ...

https://www.mediafire.com/file/h2ejphz2p...G410-G510_[v3.05_79CN50WW]_ADV_NWL_BDMaster.rar/file

Let me know
Regards

BDMaster
find
quote
(03-28-2021, 06:48 AM)TimeJammer Wrote: H, Dudu2002 master. Unfortunately I discovered the site late.

can you please help me to whitelist removal.

My Pc Model: G510 Laptop (Lenovo) - Type 80A8

Orginal Bios Files Link: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...wgq309.exe

My Laptop main link: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/tr/tr/produ...?name=BIOS

And my current bios file dump is here:

LENOVO-79CN50WW(V3.09).rom
https://www118.zippyshare.com/v/p5aHqvPQ/file.html

I would be grateful for your help. Thank you for your interest. @Dudu2002

Here You go (This works for bios version 79CN33WW, 79CN46WW, 79CN48WW, 79CN50WW) :

This is based on CodeRush Tools (https://habr.com/en/users/coderush/posts/) ...

https://www.mediafire.com/file/h2ejphz2p...G410-G510_[v3.05_79CN50WW]_ADV_NWL_BDMaster.rar/file

Let me know
Regards

BDMaster


[Image: postbit_find.gif]
[Image: postbit_edit.gif] [Image: postbit_quote.gif] [Image: postbit_multiquote.gif] [Image: postbit_report.gif]

find
quote
warning!
The method of downgrade the BIOS version can destroy your laptop!
find
quote
(03-23-2021, 08:09 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(03-23-2021, 08:03 AM)gezginrocker Wrote: Hello,

I'm using Hackintosh. How can I get the necessary info to post here? Which apps do I need to use? Thanks.
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected

Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only

(03-28-2021, 10:37 AM)GioCap Wrote:
(03-28-2021, 06:48 AM)TimeJammer Wrote: H, Dudu2002 master. Unfortunately I discovered the site late.

can you please help me to whitelist removal.

My Pc Model: G510 Laptop (Lenovo) - Type 80A8

Orginal Bios Files Link: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...wgq309.exe

My Laptop main link: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/tr/tr/produ...?name=BIOS

And my current bios file dump is here:

LENOVO-79CN50WW(V3.09).rom
https://www118.zippyshare.com/v/p5aHqvPQ/file.html

I would be grateful for your help. Thank you for your interest. @Dudu2002

Here You go  (This works for bios version 79CN33WW, 79CN46WW, 79CN48WW, 79CN50WW) :

This is based on CodeRush Tools (https://habr.com/en/users/coderush/posts/) ...

https://www.mediafire.com/file/h2ejphz2p...G410-G510_[v3.05_79CN50WW]_ADV_NWL_BDMaster.rar/file

Let me know
Regards

BDMaster
Tahnx for message, Is for white list operation ?
find
quote
(03-28-2021, 12:15 PM)TimeJammer Wrote:
(03-23-2021, 08:09 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(03-23-2021, 08:03 AM)gezginrocker Wrote: Hello,

I'm using Hackintosh. How can I get the necessary info to post here? Which apps do I need to use? Thanks.
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected

Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only

(03-28-2021, 10:37 AM)GioCap Wrote:
(03-28-2021, 06:48 AM)TimeJammer Wrote: H, Dudu2002 master. Unfortunately I discovered the site late.

can you please help me to whitelist removal.

My Pc Model: G510 Laptop (Lenovo) - Type 80A8

Orginal Bios Files Link: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...wgq309.exe

My Laptop main link: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/tr/tr/produ...?name=BIOS

And my current bios file dump is here:

LENOVO-79CN50WW(V3.09).rom
https://www118.zippyshare.com/v/p5aHqvPQ/file.html

I would be grateful for your help. Thank you for your interest. @Dudu2002

Here You go  (This works for bios version 79CN33WW, 79CN46WW, 79CN48WW, 79CN50WW) :

This is based on CodeRush Tools (https://habr.com/en/users/coderush/posts/) ...

https://www.mediafire.com/file/h2ejphz2p...G410-G510_[v3.05_79CN50WW]_ADV_NWL_BDMaster.rar/file

Let me know
Regards

BDMaster
Tahnx for message, Is for white list operation ?

This modifies are for Advanced and Whitelist !
find
quote
The method of downgrade the BIOS version can destroy your laptop
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)