Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 91
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424376
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3608
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 270
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 197
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 298
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224372
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119161
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 270
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6778
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 397
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309678
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61955
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 615
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20268
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169251
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6334
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 817
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5785
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61188

[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Hi, good morining
Can I please for help ?

My bios
79CN50WW(V3.09)

My file with result : https://www.transfernow.net/dl/20240804kcgh6Tk4

Thx
find
quote
(08-04-2024, 05:27 AM)pikustbg Wrote: Hi, good morining
Can I please for help ?

My bios
79CN50WW(V3.09)

My file with result : https://www.transfernow.net/dl/20240804kcgh6Tk4

Thx
Incorrect dump
Your bios is rewrite protected, need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip
find
quote
Hello

I need to unlock whitelist and advanced menu.
Lenovo g510

Bios taked from AsProgrammer+clip ch314a
https://www.mediafire.com/file/pcftbf4h4...0.bin/file

Dudu can u help ? Smile
find
quote
(08-07-2024, 09:16 AM)Astar Wrote: Hello

I need to unlock whitelist and advanced menu.
Lenovo g510

Dudu can u help ? Smile
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
I have a Lenovo G510, exactly what do I need to do to be able install a new network card? I got as far as getting to this forum and that the card I have is locked to this computer but what do I need to do next?

Thank you
find
quote
(09-22-2024, 12:30 PM)Macky_666 Wrote: I have a Lenovo G510, exactly what do I need to do to be able install a new network card? I got as far as getting to this forum and that the card I have is locked to this computer but what do I need to do next?

Thank you
Hi
Need your bios dump
Also you need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip
find
quote
Hello
Please, I need to unlock whitelist.Lenovo" g510
results.rar
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HtX8jXl...drive_link
LENOVO-79CN46WW(V3.05)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12wM5JvA...drive_link
Thank you.
find
quote
(11-06-2024, 06:14 AM)igorvershinin86 Wrote: Hello
Please, I need to unlock whitelist.Lenovo" g510
results.rar
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HtX8jXl...drive_link
LENOVO-79CN46WW(V3.05)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12wM5JvA...drive_link
Thank you.
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
(11-06-2024, 06:28 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(11-06-2024, 06:14 AM)igorvershinin86 Wrote: Hello
Please, I need to unlock whitelist.Lenovo" g510
results.rar
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HtX8jXl...drive_link
LENOVO-79CN46WW(V3.05)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12wM5JvA...drive_link
Thank you.
Hi
Your bios is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only

It's a bad news.
Thanks.
find
quote
Hello
Please, can you help me unlock whitelist?
It taked from NeoProgrammer+SPI Programmer
.bin   W25Q64BVSFIG.bin (Size: 8 MB / Downloads: 2)
Thanks.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)