Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Today 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14003
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Yesterday 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 107
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Yesterday 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424471
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Yesterday 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3622
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 286
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 208
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 308
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224558
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119174
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 274
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6790
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 409
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309730
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61966
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 625
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20280
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169336
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6353
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 828
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5799

[REQUEST] Lenovo G510 (79CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#81
(02-07-2014, 06:29 PM)sovem Wrote:
(02-07-2014, 06:59 AM)brayan80 Wrote: When i boot to DOS and run flash.bat then got mesage: "Error 280: Failed to disable write protection for the BIOS space" and when i press enter i got again this mesage.
Thanx for help.


(02-07-2014, 05:15 PM)alexandr00 Wrote: Well.. when I run it in DOS I get just "Initialising.." and then the app stops working..

Sorry, I have no solution for that bios.Sad

So there is no easy way of removing the Whitelist? what about the wifi cards bios?
find
quote
#82
(06-05-2014, 04:43 AM)bonito Wrote:
(06-03-2014, 01:45 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi friend as I said your Bios is Write protect !
Only using an SPI External USB Programmer with POMONA Soic Clip can Re-write back your Modded Bios !
I am sorry Sad !
Regards
Hello,

So this is the last option? Is it a really risky option?

None Risk only Cost for Programmer !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#83
(06-05-2014, 10:32 AM)BDMaster Wrote: None Risk only Cost for Programmer !
Regards

Can you suggest me which one will do the work and any helpfull guide? does that method bypass any locked bios ?
find
quote
#84
(06-05-2014, 10:56 AM)bonito Wrote:
(06-05-2014, 10:32 AM)BDMaster Wrote: None Risk only Cost for Programmer !
Regards

Can you suggest me which one will do the work and any helpfull guide? does that method bypass any locked bios ?

I think You don't understand what I mean !
I suggest to buy a Hardware SPI Programmer to connect on an USB into an second
Laptop to reprogram externaly that Eeprom which is write protect !
Always You have to get a Bios Patched for NWL or Menu Tabs Unlocked that You will write on Eeprom !
So Always there will be someone to Modify your Bios or alternatively You have to learn to do this work !
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#85
@alexandr00

I am trying for the same thing. seems a bit tricky
find
quote
#86
(06-05-2014, 05:11 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(06-05-2014, 10:56 AM)bonito Wrote:
(06-05-2014, 10:32 AM)BDMaster Wrote: None Risk only Cost for Programmer !
Regards

Can you suggest me which one will do the work and any helpfull guide? does that method bypass any locked bios ?

I think You don't understand what I mean !
I suggest to buy a Hardware SPI Programmer to connect on an USB into an second
Laptop to reprogram externaly that Eeprom which is write protect !
Always You have to get a Bios Patched for NWL or Menu Tabs Unlocked that You will write on Eeprom !
So Always there will be someone to Modify your Bios or alternatively You have to learn to do this work !
Regards

Hello again,

can you give me a link of what I should buy??
http://www.amazon.co.uk/EEPROM-Programmer-Reader-24C1024-support/dp/B009S07JFW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1402929200&sr=8-1&keywords=EEPROM+Programmer

is that fine? Will I need to order anything else?

Thank you
find
quote
#87
(04-08-2014, 05:32 AM)rosscarnie Wrote:
(04-06-2014, 09:28 PM)felipejfc Wrote: With this tools it will be possible.. I can guide u

Thanks but I think I will just leave it

I am interested in doing that. Is the two links from ebay correct? Do I need to buy anything else?

How much do I need to dissemble my laptop?

Thank you.
find
quote
#88
(06-16-2014, 09:28 AM)bonito Wrote:
(06-05-2014, 05:11 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(06-05-2014, 10:56 AM)bonito Wrote:
(06-05-2014, 10:32 AM)BDMaster Wrote: None Risk only Cost for Programmer !
Regards

Can you suggest me which one will do the work and any helpfull guide? does that method bypass any locked bios ?

I think You don't understand what I mean !
I suggest to buy a Hardware SPI Programmer to connect on an USB into an second
Laptop to reprogram externaly that Eeprom which is write protect !
Always You have to get a Bios Patched for NWL or Menu Tabs Unlocked that You will write on Eeprom !
So Always there will be someone to Modify your Bios or alternatively You have to learn to do this work !
Regards

Hello again,

can you give me a link of what I should buy??
http://www.amazon.co.uk/EEPROM-Programmer-Reader-24C1024-support/dp/B009S07JFW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1402929200&sr=8-1&keywords=EEPROM+Programmer

is that fine? Will I need to order anything else?

Thank you

Look here :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/USB-MiniPro-TL866CS-Universal-BIOS-Programmer-EEPROM-FLASH-8051-AVR-GAL-PIC-SPI/221092473435?_trksid=p2045573.m2042&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D22425%26meid%3D7665810966781920735%26pid%3D100033%26prg%3D9723%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D4%26sd%3D221092473435%26#ht_8103wt_954

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SOIC8-SOP8-Flash-Chip-IC-Test-Clip-For-Programmer-BIOS-24-25-93-OEM-New-/231217610565?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35d5a4bf45#ht_1336wt_1153

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TL866CS-USB-Universal-Minipro-Programmer-EEPROM-FLASH-8051-AVR-MCU-GAL-PIC-SPI-/321085105494?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ac229e556#ht_13707wt_1058

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#89
(06-16-2014, 02:26 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(06-16-2014, 09:28 AM)bonito Wrote:
(06-05-2014, 05:11 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(06-05-2014, 10:56 AM)bonito Wrote:
(06-05-2014, 10:32 AM)BDMaster Wrote: None Risk only Cost for Programmer !
Regards

Can you suggest me which one will do the work and any helpfull guide? does that method bypass any locked bios ?

I think You don't understand what I mean !
I suggest to buy a Hardware SPI Programmer to connect on an USB into an second
Laptop to reprogram externaly that Eeprom which is write protect !
Always You have to get a Bios Patched for NWL or Menu Tabs Unlocked that You will write on Eeprom !
So Always there will be someone to Modify your Bios or alternatively You have to learn to do this work !
Regards

Hello again,

can you give me a link of what I should buy??
http://www.amazon.co.uk/EEPROM-Programmer-Reader-24C1024-support/dp/B009S07JFW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1402929200&sr=8-1&keywords=EEPROM+Programmer

is that fine? Will I need to order anything else?

Thank you

Look here :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/USB-MiniPro-TL866CS-Universal-BIOS-Programmer-EEPROM-FLASH-8051-AVR-GAL-PIC-SPI/221092473435?_trksid=p2045573.m2042&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D22425%26meid%3D7665810966781920735%26pid%3D100033%26prg%3D9723%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D4%26sd%3D221092473435%26#ht_8103wt_954

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SOIC8-SOP8-Flash-Chip-IC-Test-Clip-For-Programmer-BIOS-24-25-93-OEM-New-/231217610565?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35d5a4bf45#ht_1336wt_1153

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TL866CS-USB-Universal-Minipro-Programmer-EEPROM-FLASH-8051-AVR-MCU-GAL-PIC-SPI-/321085105494?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ac229e556#ht_13707wt_1058

Regards

Is there any guide?

I understand that I connect a second laptop via usb to this programmer and then the programmer to the laptop's bios chip that I want to flash via some cable and a clip that grabs the BIOS ROM. is that correct?
find
quote
#90
Yes all correct !
Look here for tutorials :

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-TU...ware-Flash

http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-RE...programmer

Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)