Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 461
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104603
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 981
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8482
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8165
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14342
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425539
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3839
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 530
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 668
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227494
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119638
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6995
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 616
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310567
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62221

[REQUEST] Lenovo G710 BIOS Whitelist Removal
Happy Friday and a Merry Christmas! Could I have a whitelist removal please? 
I used "BACKUP_Tools12" from earlier in the thread, hopefully I did it right!
https://www.sendspace.com/file/j4ao39
find
quote
(12-24-2021, 06:31 AM)Nehaskinds Wrote: Happy Friday and a Merry Christmas! Could I have a whitelist removal please? 
I used "BACKUP_Tools12" from earlier in the thread, hopefully I did it right!
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote

Hello, I want to change my Wi-Fi card. Can you remove the white list from my bios?
Model: Lenovo G710,
BIOS: 8ECN95WW
Results file: https://www.sendspace.com/file/b2wdrl 

find
quote
(01-01-2022, 11:34 AM)RafaTDM Wrote:
Hello, I want to change my Wi-Fi card. Can you remove the white list from my bios?
Model: Lenovo G710,

Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Amazing! Thank you Dudu2002! I'm posting this from an Intel AC 7265NIC that is vastly better! I really appreciate your hard work. I hope 2022 is a great year for you!
find
quote
Hi, all. Please, remove the WL from my bios. Backup_Tools12 result: 
https://www.sendspace.com/file/pjwgje

Question: how can I install a new (modified) BIOS?
Which program to use?

Прошу прощения за свой английский Smile
find
quote
(01-10-2022, 10:09 AM)OrenCivic Wrote: Hi, all. Please, remove the WL from my bios. Backup_Tools12 result: 
https://www.sendspace.com/file/pjwgje

Question: how can I install a new (modified) BIOS?
Which program to use?
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hi, Looking for the same as the last post - Whitelist fix please.

.ROM at URL below, gen using universal backup toolkit 2.0 - not sure if this is correct?

https://www.sendspace.com/file/m697qa

Also best way to flash it - can't see anything in tools here..

Thank you
S
:-)
find
quote
(01-14-2022, 09:46 AM)Superleggera Wrote: Hi, Looking for the same as the last post - Whitelist fix please.

Thank you
S
:-)
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hi...

I need a whitelist fix for my Lenovo...
Model: G710
Bios: 8ECN95WW

All both files - rom an results - are here --> https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/Wd4x...GFMUyuWmrw

Best Regards and THX a lot
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)