Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 796
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108038
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1314
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3541
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9214
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8765
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14359
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425647
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3844
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 534
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 332
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 724
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227593
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119718
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6999
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 621
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310591
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62224

[REQUEST] Lenovo G770 (40CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#21
Yes I know this issue as some users described may be something like this, but It's not relative
to the modify menwhile is relative to a incompatibility Cards !
Regards

P.S. If dou want to revert You can flash Original Bios again !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#22
Wink 
Hi,
I want to replace my wifi card to Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 on  Lenovo G770 . Could you please remove whitelist in the bios?

I've made a backup of BIOS using the Universal Bios Backup Tool 2.0. 

Here's link:

http://rghost.net/87fXgjNbK


Thank you very much  Wink

PS.

How can I flash modified BIOS back to my notebook?


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
find
quote
#23
(06-25-2015, 12:47 PM)DigiTalk Wrote: I have successfully installed an Intel Wireless AC 7260 card in my G770 with this mod.
Thank you very much!

However I have two small problems.
I'm not sure if you can be of any help with this.

Now the startup of the laptop takes 4-5 times the time it took before.
It shows the Lenovo Logo for about 15-20 seconds, proceeds to display a blinking cursor 5-10 seconds and then it starts Windows.
Before the flash it showed the Lenovo-Logo for about 5 seconds and booted Windows directly.

Furthermore the bluetooth of the card doesn't seem to find any devices.


Have you ever found a solution to this? As I have the exact same problem with the same laptop flashed with the same mod
trying to install an Intel Wireless AC 7260 as well... 
find
quote
#24
(02-23-2016, 05:04 PM)simonh Wrote:
(06-25-2015, 12:47 PM)DigiTalk Wrote: I have successfully installed an Intel Wireless AC 7260 card in my G770 with this mod.
Thank you very much!

However I have two small problems.
I'm not sure if you can be of any help with this.

Now the startup of the laptop takes 4-5 times the time it took before.
It shows the Lenovo Logo for about 15-20 seconds, proceeds to display a blinking cursor 5-10 seconds and then it starts Windows.
Before the flash it showed the Lenovo-Logo for about 5 seconds and booted Windows directly.

Furthermore the bluetooth of the card doesn't seem to find any devices.


Have you ever found a solution to this? As I have the exact same problem with the same laptop flashed with the same mod
trying to install an Intel Wireless AC 7260 as well... 

I corrected the problems on my G770 with AC 7260 card by disabling PXE Boot Rom support. All the slowness went away immediately and it works flawlessly. Now I wish I had a BIOS with removed whitelist AND all options unlocked for specific setting tuning.
find
quote
#25
Hello friends! Please help me clear the BIOS whitelist. 40CN11WW(V3.10)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing

Thank you in advance!
find
quote
#26
Доброго времени суток
leenovo g770 20089 yне могли бы вы удалить белыые списки
дамп прологаю https://www.sendspace.com/file/g35975
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)