Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

[-]
Latest Threads
Asus h110m-a & xeon e3-1280v5
Last Post: Brutoloco
Today 02:05 PM
» Replies: 12
» Views: 213
[REQUEST] DNS A35FB, Pegatron A35
Last Post: Polkash51
Today 01:28 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 2817
ASROCK A520M-HVS
Last Post: pcbird
Today 11:18 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 234
Unlock pci-e 4.0 on my mobo
Today 11:06 AM
» Views: 60
insane ideas [q170 -> h110,b250,z370 cro...
Today 11:02 AM
» Views: 359
uefi mod for mac pro 1.1/21. support xeo...
Last Post: victorgbrmrr
Today 10:10 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 40
[Request] Asus H110M-R Mainboard - Xeon ...
Last Post: Brutoloco
Today 09:32 AM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 1313
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E531 (HEE...
Last Post: MANIANA18
Today 07:20 AM
» Replies: 120
» Views: 21993
ASUS R1F CPU upgrade
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 12:22 AM
» Views: 141
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 15 (8ACNxx...
Last Post: psycomaffo
Yesterday 10:36 AM
» Replies: 69
» Views: 26120
Request for Modded BIOS with AI Tweaker ...
Last Post: CertifiedCosmos
04-17-2024 05:04 PM
» Views: 129
Lenovo ThinkCentre M71e GPU Whitelist re...
Last Post: saschalein
04-17-2024 03:23 PM
» Views: 114
[REQUEST] Lenovo Ideapad 330S-15ARR (7WC...
Last Post: nadolivbios
04-17-2024 01:26 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 6214
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: sanya.silitskiy
04-17-2024 11:52 AM
» Replies: 73
» Views: 220090
[REQUEST] 13w Yoga Gen 2 (Type 82YR) (KB...
Last Post: SiberianTiger97
04-17-2024 09:48 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 194
Acer Extensa 5620: CPU replace
Last Post: MPM
04-17-2024 08:28 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 180
[REQUEST] Sony Vaio VPCEH & VPCEJ series...
Last Post: nrns
04-16-2024 08:08 PM
» Replies: 232
» Views: 98754
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dudu2002
04-16-2024 02:35 PM
» Replies: 103
» Views: 24108
[REQUEST] Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (76CNxxWW) W...
04-16-2024 07:29 AM
» Replies: 847
» Views: 324590
[REQUEST] Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315...
04-16-2024 07:28 AM
» Replies: 26
» Views: 1049

[REQUEST] Lenovo G770 White List Removal for WLAN
Hello all,

I have the lenovo G770 , and my wlan card is not working any more . and i don`t want to use a usb-wlan card ...i want to use the internal..since my old one was not working any more , i went online and purchased a wlan AC from intel
The problem was that after i have connected this wlan to my laptop i received that message that this wlan card is not supported or something like that
So i did a search on how to fix the problem , and i was "redirected" here , i have tried some moded versions of bios from this forum , but i have the following problem.
The BIOS version that worked for me what from this post
https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...st-removal

After i have used this BIOS version the error message befor booting in Windows was not showing and windows detect the new wlan, BUT my laptop i not working properly , it`s lagging and heating up very bad , if i removed the wlan card , my laptop works very good , and 1st i have blamed the wlan , but i have used another one from another laptop ( exact wlan card ) and the same result
So what can i do so that i can use this wlan and without breaking my laptop ...what do i have to send you guys , i`m very new to this ..so i don`t know.....
I can give you info about the wlan that i have

Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260
Model - 7260HMW

Can you guys thins you can help me ?

P.S I wish you all a happy new year and all the best

Kins Regards,
Artix
find
Can someone help me pls?
find
(12-31-2014, 05:42 AM)Artix Wrote: Hello all,

I have the lenovo G770 , and my wlan card is not working any more . and i don`t want to use a usb-wlan card ...i want to use the internal..since my old one was not working any more , i went online and purchased a wlan AC from intel
The problem was that after i have connected this wlan to my laptop i received that message that this wlan card is not supported or something like that
So i did a search on how to fix the problem , and i was "redirected" here , i have tried some moded versions of bios from this forum , but i have the following problem.

After i have used this BIOS version the error message befor booting in Windows was not showing and windows detect the new wlan, BUT my laptop i not working properly , it`s lagging and heating up very bad , if i removed the wlan card , my laptop works very good , and 1st i have blamed the wlan , but i have used another one from another laptop ( exact wlan card ) and the same result
So what can i do so that i can use this wlan and without breaking my laptop ...what do i have to send you guys , i`m very new to this ..so i don`t know.....

Model - 7260HMW

Kins Regards,
Artix

Hi friend,
You used only this Intel 7260AC Card or Others too to check the laptop
working mode ?
That Bios Mod You posted is done by Sovem (a Beautyful Mind) so I don't think
that issue is into modifies, but We can check !
Before of all have You checked if your internal Fan and laptop cooling system is
dry ?
That WiFi Card works to 5.2 Ghz and CPU goes like trolls, so ill be hot quickly !
Then I will post the modifies done to unlock Whitelist on this Bios and if there are
Others possibilities I will say to You !
Last and not least We can reflash Original Bios on your Laptop (or if You get a
Bios Backup previous the Bio Mod We can modify that one) then do a Bios
Backup and modify your own so We can reflash your Bios Mod !
Let me know
Regards 

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
(01-05-2015, 09:48 AM)BDMaster Wrote:

Model - 7260HMW

Kins Regards,
Artix

Hi friend,
working mode ?
Before of all have You checked if your internal Fan and laptop cooling system is
dry ?
That WiFi Card works to 5.2 Ghz and CPU goes like trolls, so ill be hot quickly !
Then I will post the modifies done to unlock Whitelist on this Bios and if there are
Let me know
Regards 

Hello,

Thank you so very much for the reply and Happy New Year to all of you.

To answer you question :

I have 4x Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 ( all brand new ) this WLAN card work very well on my mothers laptop who is an older version ( i3 gen2 ) and it work without problems , the other one is in my PC (my mobo supports wlan card ) the 3d one is in my sister`s PC and the 4th one ..was for my laptop ..but i seems i can`t use ( and i have tried all the 4 card on the laptop)

What i do :
I open the back of the laptop ..and connect ( correctly ) the wlan card ..from the moment i press the star button the laptop work slow ...it takes some time before it will get to the windows loading screen ..and in windows it acts like she is always in 100% ( cpu and memory )And after i will add this wlan ....the laptop get`s VEARY HEATED ...and the cpu cooler is worling like crazzzy....i think if i will let like this the laptop will shutdown on it`s on because of the high temperaturu , if i remove the wlan card ( Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260) the laptop boots up very fast ( i have an ssd , I5 G3 , 8 GB DDR3 ) and works very well and it does not heat up at all....
I'm not blaming anyone , i just wan to use this wlan ... Sad because i need to use my laptop in puplic spaces for work and etc ......

If i can help you with other info regarding this please tell i will provide all that you need/ask for

Thank you again for you reply and i hope this will get fix somehow Sad

Waiting for reply

Kind regards,
Artix
find
(01-05-2015, 02:19 PM)Artix Wrote:

Model - 7260HMW

Kins Regards,
Artix

Hi friend,
working mode ?
dry ?
Let me know
Regards 

Hello,

To answer you question :

I have 4x Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 ( all brand new ) this WLAN card work very well on my mothers laptop who is an older version ( i3 gen2 ) and it work without problems , the other one is in my PC (my mobo supports wlan card ) the 3d one is in my sister`s PC and the 4th one ..was for my laptop ..but i seems i can`t use ( and i have tried all the 4 card on the laptop)

What i do :
I open the back of the laptop ..and connect ( correctly ) the wlan card ..from the moment i press the star button the laptop work slow ...it takes some time before it will get to the windows loading screen ..and in windows it acts like she is always in 100% ( cpu and memory )And after i will add this wlan ....the laptop get`s VEARY HEATED ...and the cpu cooler is worling like crazzzy....i think if i will let like this the laptop will shutdown on it`s on because of the high temperaturu , if i remove the wlan card ( Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260) the laptop boots up very fast ( i have an ssd , I5 G3 , 8 GB DDR3 ) and works very well and it does not heat up at all....
I'm not blaming anyone , i just wan to use this wlan ... Sad because i need to use my laptop in puplic spaces for work and etc ......

If i can help you with other info regarding this please tell i will provide all that you need/ask for

Waiting for reply

Kind regards,
Artix

I understand and repeat your Laptop is working like in Overclock State !
It may be is a fault state for incompatibility (Hardware) of this Card, so
can You put on a 2nd PCIe to try is get same issue ?
Or is a timing problem that is produced by this Card (like before) !
Last We can try to make a Mod on your Original Bios Backup to be
sure that It's not the Mod to produce this isue !
I suggeted to try other brand WiFi Card (not all Intel 7260 AC) !
So let me know, if do You want to try the Bios Mod own and
I will say how to do !
Regards

[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
find
(01-05-2015, 04:43 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(01-05-2015, 02:19 PM)Artix Wrote:

Model - 7260HMW

Kins Regards,
Artix

Hi friend,
working mode ?
dry ?
Let me know
Regards 

Hello,

To answer you question :

What i do :

Waiting for reply

Kind regards,
Artix

I understand and repeat your Laptop is working like in Overclock State !
It may be is a fault state for incompatibility (Hardware) of this Card, so
can You put on a 2nd PCIe to try is get same issue ?
Or is a timing problem that is produced by this Card (like before) !
Last We can try to make a Mod on your Original Bios Backup to be
sure that It's not the Mod to produce this isue !
I suggeted to try other brand WiFi Card (not all Intel 7260 AC) !
So let me know, if do You want to try the Bios Mod own and
I will say how to do !
Regards

First of all i want to say hello again

I know it has past some time..i was away with work and i got a laptop from the company to work with , now i have return home and i want to "fix this issues" is possible ..if not ..i will just leave at as it is ...or i will get a wireless N USB adapter and problems solved.
I don`t know why i had such poor explanation of my problems above ....i will try again.

I have used some bios mod from here ...i can`t remember ...because some time has passed ...but the link is up in this thread
The installation was a success ..i did not received any errors ... etc ...all went well
After the installation ...i have mounted the Intel Wireless AC card in my laptop ..my laptop was booting , i did not received the "unsupported error message" that i had before changing the BIOS ..but ...the big BUT ...the laptop boots up very slow .....it takes 1 min to load the windows , and after it does...in windows it "lags " it`s like you said ...it`s like in OC condition ...and also the FAN speens "fast" like in 100% fan speed condition all the time and the laptop heats up like [censored] .
Unfortunately i don`t have another Wireless card..just this one from intel , and i want to use this one ..because at home i have the gigabyte internet connection and my router ( Linksys EA6900 ) has the AC tech. , also i have mounted this wireless card in companys laptop and it`s working ..and the laptop is lenovo t440 ( nothing that special let`s say ) and i have no problems like i have with my Lenovo G770 , that is why i think ...the Bios mod i have used from here ...maybe somehow it`s not very "compatible" with my laptop or something ....... it`s really annoying Smile

So if you have any other suggestions tell me ...i will try them Smile even if i will brick the laptop Smile)) this how annoying this problem has become for me

Thank you very much in advance

I wish you all good day

Kind Regards,
Artix
find
Update :

I forgot to mention that when the AC wlan card card is plugged in , even when i want to enter in BIOS , it`s lags let`s say ..it take 1 or 2 min to enter in BIOS ....so the laptop is reacting very strange let`s say , when the "White List" was there and i had the stock bios , after i have mounter the AC wlan card , i did not had the problem..with the heating and waiting 1 or 2 min to enter bios .....i just had the message from lenovo..that the wlan card i want to use..it`s not in the list
find
Try this one :

http://rghost.net/7Xg2ZL2q7

let me know
Regards

P.S. Download and rename as Original Bios name, then replace into Bios Mod Folder and Flash It

find
(04-28-2015, 01:50 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Try this one :

http://rghost.net/7Xg2ZL2q7

let me know
Regards

P.S. Download and rename as Original Bios name, then replace into Bios Mod Folder and Flash It

Hi
I have downloaded the file from you and also the original and latest bios for my laptop model , renamed the.bin file from you to match the one the original one ...replaced then ..and tried to make the update ....but i got this message
"The bios you want to bla bla ...is the same with the current one" .....so...what do i have to do now?

And thank very much for the reply
find
Open platfoem.ini and find this . . . Flag has to be to 0 like here :

[Bios_Version_Check]
Flag=0
;This flag is the switch of checking BIOS version.
;Flag default : 2.
; 0 : Don't check rom file version.
; 1 : Check BIOS version.
; When rom file version is older then BIOS, it will display
; a warning message and close application.
; 2 : Depend on BIOS report.

[ForceFlash]
ALL=1
BB_PEI=0
CPU_Microcode=0
Variable=0
DXE=0
EC=0
Password=0
OEM_NVS=0
Logo=0
Type#09=0
Type#08=0
;ALL default : 0.
; 0 : Reserve all protected areas.
; 1 : Flash all ROM parts.
;BB_PEI, CPU_Microcode, Variable, DXE, EC, Password, OEM_NVS, Logo, Type#09, Type#08
; default : 0.
; 0 : Protect these areas if BIOS report them are protected areas.
; 1 : Force flash these areas if BIOS report them are protected areas.

So modify and save, then try again !
let me know
regards

find