Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.86 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 806
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108089
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1316
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9220
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8771
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14370
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425677
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3848
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 538
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 726
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227744
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7003
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 627
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310644
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62234

[REQUEST] Lenovo G780 (5ECNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Anybody can help me? (See previous post)
find
quote
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/7FplTnn9r

let me know
Regards

Donate to me for my work and time . . . look into my Signature Wink

You can use Sleep Bug too . . .


Unpack the Bios Mod and copy the "modified" folder into C: HD root place !
Then open Command Promt with Admin Rights (CLI window C:\), put your laptop
into Sleep Mode (just close the Lid) and then Wacke-Up It (reopen the Lid),
after this execute these comands from CLI window :

cd \

cd modified

fptw -f bios.bin -bios

(or fptw64 for Windows x64)

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
Thank you for a job, now my Atheros AR9285 works on this laptop.

I have not used Sleep Bug method.

Check your PayPal account.
find
quote
Many thanks friend !!!
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
BACKUP_Toolshttp://rghost.net/7fLtzq7rQ
Universal_BIOS_Backup_ToolKit_2.0: http://rghost.net/76zZ8NXLw
find
quote
Hello, BDMaster and Sovem!

I would like to help me with BIOS whitelist-removal and add advanced options on my G780.

Name: Lenovo G780

BIOS: 5ECN96WW(V9.01)

BACKUP_Tools.exe: http://rghost.net/7fLtzq7rQ
Universal_BIOS_Backup_ToolKit_2.0: http://rghost.net/76zZ8NXLw

Thank you for all your help.
find
quote
Your Bios is just patched and I think You are some. . . O . . . ne to break here . . .
I will remove You immediatly from this forum !!!

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
(10-07-2015, 02:47 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Your Bios is just patched and I think You are some. . . O . . . ne to break here . . .
I will remove You immediatly from this forum !!!

I do not understand what you mean?  Did I post something wrong?
find
quote
Your bios is just patched so doesn't need modifies !

To show It, I used UEFIPatch :

[Image: image.png]

It read actual values and puts the modified Wink
You're for me some. . .O . . . ne who we know very well !!!
I will inform the Site's Administrator !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
[quote pid='100829' dateline='1444243866']
Quote:BDMaster
Your bios is just patched so doesn't need modifies !

To show It, I used UEFIPatch :


It read actual values and puts the modified Wink
You're for me some. . .O . . . ne who we know very well !!!
I will inform the Site's Administrator !


Thank you for clearing that up.  I think I uploaded the backup of my G780 bios after I flashed with Salnikov modded bios, so laptop at this time is clone.  I used this modded bios from Post #286, it worked with the sleep bug.

Quote:Here You go :

http://rghost.net/7FplTnn9r

let me know
Regards

Donate to me for my work and time . . . look into my Signature [Image: wink.gif]

You can use Sleep Bug too . . .

I believe the other file I uploaded,  the Results.rar file,  has the original bios backup for my laptop, sorry my mistake.

As for you knowing me, I've never been on this site, nor have ever modified a bios, so not sure how you know me?
Sorry but I believe you have me confused for someone else.  Please do notify the Admin, they should be able to clear this mis-identity.

[/quote]
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)