Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.86 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9223
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8773
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14373
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425686
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3850
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 540
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227775
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119728
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7005
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310654
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

[REQUEST] Lenovo G780 (5ECNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
I replied in PM to georgijorj!Check it!
find
quote
Wink 
(03-13-2016, 07:32 AM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: I replied in PM to georgijorj!Check it!

thanks so much it working fine and with no worries Smile

i will donate your work of course you do much.
find
quote
Hello. Please Take away the white list.
Name: Lenovo G780
Model: 20138
BIOS: 5ECN96WW(V9.01)
used Universal bios tool 2 http://rghost.ru/7j57JCSHq
Thank you. The best man.
find
quote
Hello, I would like to request a BIOS WLAN lock removal.

- Manufacturer: Lenovo
- Model:  g780
- Bios: 5ECN96WW(V9.01)

Here is the bios backup ROM from Universal Backup Tool Kit 2.1
https://www.sendspace.com/file/snart0

Thank you so much, and I am happy to buy you a beer or two to whomever helps me. 

Regards
find
quote
Hello, Vuxdu!
Your mod completed and sent in PM!
Regards!
find
quote
Big Grin 
Hello,

I saw that there were a lot of requests for removing the whitelist for the lenovo G780.
I have a G780 model 2182 and cant use my Intel AC 7260 pci card!
Does anyone have by any chance a bios version without the whitelist laying around for me?
Please send a link of replay using PM.
Many THNX

if not please modefy this bios version for me.
http://gofile.me/2ONzs/uoGkR3CzT

I'll donate of course for your good work here
Greatings Pieter
find
quote
Hello!Run this tool and save dump
http://rghost.net/7kljdjzGQ
It is personal mod and not for share use!
find
quote
(03-23-2016, 05:28 PM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: Hello!Run this tool and save dump
http://rghost.net/7kljdjzGQ
It is personal mod and not for share use!

Thank you for yur replay.
I've made a backup using the backup tool from your link.
This is the backup I've made; 
http://gofile.me/2ONzs/As7BIqD41

Thnx man!
find
quote
can someone please take a look at my bios file?
I really would like the whitelist removed :-)
This i7 beast is locked do its slow wifi modue grrr
I've got a intel 7260 ready to go.

This is the backup I've made;
http://gofile.me/2ONzs/As7BIqD41

I will donate of course

ps: if annyone have any suggestion for another solution please help :-(
find
quote
Hello, piet25!
Your mod completed and sent in PM!Check it!
Regards!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)