Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.86 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 461
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104603
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 981
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8482
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8165
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14342
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425539
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3839
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 530
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 668
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227493
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119637
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6995
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 616
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310566
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62221

[REQUEST] Lenovo G780 (5ECNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
(12-28-2014, 06:19 PM)BDMaster Wrote: If there are different for any row You have to align both so try before 0x60 and
then 0xc7 !

I hope You will understand all.
Regards

Yeah! Great! 0xc7 in 2 lines works well. Exttended fields revealed. Whitelist not tested yet.
Thanks! I'll send you donation in 1st of JAN.
find
quote
(12-17-2013, 04:34 AM)Gomain Wrote: I can't Download file. Becouse file is File is deleted. Reload File again Please.
Thank you


I need it, too!!!!!!!
find
quote
(01-01-2015, 04:35 PM)VerSum Wrote:
(12-17-2013, 04:34 AM)Gomain Wrote: I can't Download file. Becouse file is File is deleted. Reload File again Please.
Thank you


I need it, too!!!!!!!

Hi friends,
these files are based on Bios Backup's users so if it will be used on another laptop It
will be produce a CLONE and will loose all Significant Data (UUID, Serial, Model, Win Licensing, etc.).
So use this tool run It as Admin and upload here the result file :

http://rghost.net/60087158

use this too an do the same :

http://rghost.net/53128665

Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
Hello, i would love to have my whitlelist removed and hidden bios menu items unlocked.

Name: Lenovo G780
Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: 2182
BIOS: 5ECN96WW (V9.01)

I made a backup of my BIOS using Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4a9tdqar2wa997...9.rom?dl=0

Thank you in advance and best regards
find
quote
Hello, I would love to have my whitelist removed please!

Name: Lenovo G780
Manufacturer: Lenovo
BIOS: 5ECN96WW (V9.01)

I made a backup of my BIOS using Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/a6db9858

Thanks!
find
quote
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/60467179

let me know
regards

P.S. if You appreciate my work and time Donate to me . . . look into my Signature Wink

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
Hello, I need to have my hidden bios menu items unlocked and if it is possible the whitelist removed.

Name: Lenovo G780
Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: 20138
BIOS: 5ECN92WW (V8.04)

I made a backup of my BIOS using Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0
http://tempsend.com/2574A48E1E

Thank you.

(I will make a donation).

p.s: (I am using Daz loader, I hope it doesn't alter the rom readings)
find
quote
(01-20-2015, 05:11 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go :

http://rghost.net/60467179

let me know
regards

P.S. if You appreciate my work and time Donate to me . . . look into my Signature Wink

Flashed just fine, still waiting for my new wifi card, but from the looks of everyone else's success, i dont' think there's going to be a problem. Beers all around! =D
find
quote
Here You go :

http://rghost.net/60476603

Let me know
Regards

P.S. nest time ask for FPT or Backup_tools is better to use as It read Eeprom Diresctly by SPI http://rghost.net/58219938
Thanks for Donation . . . look into my Signature if You want to be sure reupload the result file and I will redo Mod !

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
(01-21-2015, 09:41 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go :

http://rghost.net/60476603

Let me know
Regards

P.S. nest time ask for FPT or Backup_tools is better to use as It read Eeprom Diresctly by SPI http://rghost.net/58219938
Thanks for Donation . . . look into my Signature if You want to be sure reupload the result file and I will redo Mod !

Thanks man, it works!!!

I will make the donation in the next 5'. I know that my donation is not enough for the time you have spent on this, but it is enough for 2 beers.

Thanks again dude!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)