Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 460
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104590
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 979
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8481
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8163
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14341
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 248
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425532
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3838
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 528
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 328
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 667
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227449
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119625
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6994
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 615
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310559
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

[REQUEST] Lenovo G780 advanced menu
#11
I want to have a unlock bios for advanced menu and white list removal. Here is my BIOS info
Name: Lenovo G780
Model: 20138
BIOS: 5ECN96WW (V9.01)


I made a backup of my BIOS using Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2tRHs...FlvZmVpY2M

I would be more than happy to compensate you for your time. 


Please let me know if there's any additional info you require. Thanks.
find
quote
#12
(05-29-2016, 01:51 AM)tommywulove Wrote: I want to have a unlock bios for advanced menu and white list removal. Here is my BIOS info
Name: Lenovo G780
Model: 20138
BIOS: 5ECN96WW (V9.01)


I made a backup of my BIOS using Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2tRHs...FlvZmVpY2M

I would be more than happy to compensate you for your time. 


Please let me know if there's any additional info you require. Thanks.
Wrong link of BIOS backup, and updated now, Anyone can help?
find
quote
#13
Hello!
I started special offer for users who are looking for free mods.
I'll unlock only one item of all possible.
You must choose what do you want to see unlocked-hidden menus or disabled whitelist?
find
quote
#14
(05-29-2016, 02:04 PM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: Hello!
I started special offer for users who are looking for free mods.
I'll unlock only one item of all possible.
You must choose what do you want to see unlocked-hidden menus or disabled whitelist?

Thanks for you reply, i know mod bios is a hard work, i choose to unlock hidden menu, and can you provide the instruction to flash the mod BIOS.
find
quote
#15
(05-25-2016, 12:53 PM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: You have not run that tool as Admin!Please run it as Admin again!

I saw that but Im launched it as admin and even tried launch it from default admin account. Still it is same. There is any known issues with Windows 10(Because im using it)?
find
quote
#16
(05-29-2016, 02:04 PM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: Hello!
I started special offer for users who are looking for free mods.
I'll unlock only one item of all possible.
You must choose what do you want to see unlocked-hidden menus or disabled whitelist?

please  Da vinco Code, I appreciate your great job, I would to have my whitelist removed please and want to donate for your  job

Name: Lenovo G780
Man
ufacturer: Lenovo
Model: 20138
BIOS: 5ECN96WW (V9.01)

I made a backup of my BIOS using Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0
this is the link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B43pq4R...cslist_api
find
quote
#17
I'm sorry i have got many negative reports (tool is not working) from users who use Win 10.It seems you need downgrade to win 7 or 8.
find
quote
#18
Dear Da Vinci Code,

Any progress of my unlock advanced menu request ?
find
quote
#19
Hello, tommywulove!
Your mod completed and sent in PM!
Check it!
find
quote
#20
(06-09-2016, 02:51 PM)Da Vinci Code Wrote: Hello, tommywulove!
Your mod completed and sent in PM!
Check it!

Good Afternoon,

I was wondering if you could unlock the whitelisting in my Lenovo's G780 bios. Looking to install a wireless card, just need the whitelisting disabled.

Here is a link to my bios backup. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B18e85_Vh0cCc3NZdkJXaXVBV0U

Thank you.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)