Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 66
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424303
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3592
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 256
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 190
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 285
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224170
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119148
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6769
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 380
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309631
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61947
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 602
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20255
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169209
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6309
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 803
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5771
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61161

[REQUEST] Lenovo G780 advanced menu
#21
Hello guys, 
I am begging for help. I am looking for someone who helps me with enabling hot-plug on  lenovo g780ver 20138 with bios 5ECN96WW (V9.01) with InsydeH20 v3.7. it's because i need to get my egpu geforce 1050 ti working and i found that this may cause error 43 that i have. 

I also checked this thread (same model and bios that I have): https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...-WL-Unlock
and more others.

but if i want to download some bioses, the files are already deleted

So, if anyone could help me to get unlocked bios i need + some instructions, I would be very happy.

Thanks for your time.  Shy
find
quote
#22
Hi

I would like to know  if somebody can mod my G780 model 20138 bios, so that i have advanced menu. So that i can enable intel turbo boost.
Rom made with universal bios backup toolkit 2.0. Curently bios is 5ECN96WW(V9.01)

Bios is here: https://app.box.com/s/6uh9iobl0o4736991tlrp8qra673ehw5

Thank you!
find
quote
#23
(02-01-2017, 06:53 PM)mardziha Wrote: Hi

I would like to know  if somebody can mod my G780 model 20138 bios, so that i have advanced menu. So that i can enable intel turbo boost.
Rom made with universal bios backup toolkit 2.0. Curently bios is 5ECN96WW(V9.01)

Thank you!
Hi
Your mod completed, read PM
find
quote
#24
Hi.
I have the same laptop. G780 model 20138 with same bios 5ECN96WW(V9.01). Help me get advanced BIOS.
Rom made with universal bios backup toolkit 2.0.
Bios is here: https://yadi.sk/d/32QhTfk63GcEf6
Thank you.
find
quote
#25
(04-03-2017, 11:11 AM)rulezzztrial Wrote: Hi.
I have the same laptop. G780 model 20138 with same bios 5ECN96WW(V9.01). Help me get advanced BIOS.
Rom made with universal bios backup toolkit 2.0.
Thank you.
Hi
Your mod completed.
Read PM
find
quote
#26
Hi @ all Modders

I seach a unlock bios for a Lenovo g780.

Bios: LENOVO SECN96WW(V9.01)

Sys-modle: 2182

Please can help

Bios-DL: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn96ww.exe

Or


Attached Files
.zip   5ecn96ww.zip (Size: 4.24 MB / Downloads: 3)
find
quote
#27
Hey guys!

I'd love for an unlock + whitelist removal of the following BIOS:

http://rgho.st/658R2mbmv

That's the BIOS flash downloaded from Lenovo, plus a BIOS backup from the laptop itself, made using Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0.

This forum is AMAZING. Love all the people doing the mods here :-)

Kind regards,
Thomas aka ShamblerDK
find
quote
#28
(09-13-2017, 03:34 AM)ShamblerDK1 Wrote: Hey guys!

I'd love for an unlock + whitelist removal of the following BIOS:

http://rgho.st/658R2mbmv

That's the BIOS flash downloaded from Lenovo, plus a BIOS backup from the laptop itself, made using Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0.

This forum is AMAZING. Love all the people doing the mods here :-)

Kind regards,
Thomas aka ShamblerDK
Hi
Your mod completed. Check PM

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#29
(09-13-2017, 07:05 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(09-13-2017, 03:34 AM)ShamblerDK1 Wrote: Hey guys!

I'd love for an unlock + whitelist removal of the following BIOS:

http://rgho.st/658R2mbmv

That's the BIOS flash downloaded from Lenovo, plus a BIOS backup from the laptop itself, made using Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0.

This forum is AMAZING. Love all the people doing the mods here :-)

Kind regards,
Thomas aka ShamblerDK
Hi
Your mod completed. Check PM

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!

Tested. It's working like a charm.

Now all I need to figure out is how I enable Intel Speedstep. CPU refuses to go above 2.2GHz even when stressed. Got any clues? Is it even Intel Speedstep I need to look at? :-)
find
quote
#30
Hello, I would love to have my whitelist removed please.. please I have Intel HD Graphic 3000 , I reallt need it for increase dedicate memory for gaming.. please ..please.. instruction for flasihing...
Name: Lenovo G780
Manufacturer: Lenovo
Model: 2182
BIOS: 5ECN96WW (V9.01)
I made a backup of my BIOS using Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0
Here it is: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByrS0C...nc0b0J2a0U
Please, I really need it.
Please instruction for flash please..
Thank you in advance and best regards .
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)