Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
Today 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 68
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
Today 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424312
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3594
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 257
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 191
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 287
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1224193
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119151
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 265
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6770
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 381
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309636
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61948
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 603
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20256
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169214
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6310
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 804
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5773
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 61164

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad P400, P500, Z400, Z500 (71CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Hi,
I have a Lenovo Ideapad Z500 Touch. I´d like to update the wifi card (intel AC version). it be possible to get my bios and whitelist?

Product Name: Lenovo IdeaPad Z500 Touch
BIOS Version: 71CN51WW(V1.21)
EC Version: 71EC51WW(1.21)
OS: Windows 11 64 bits

The BIOS file was gererated using "Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0"

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wxs2HcC...drive_link

Can i ask 4 flash is required a specified tools or particular options ?

I thank you in advance
find
quote
(11-13-2023, 02:32 AM)vale_santo Wrote: Hi,
I have a Lenovo Ideapad Z500 Touch. I´d like to update the wifi card (intel AC version). it be possible to get my bios and whitelist?

Product Name: Lenovo IdeaPad Z500 Touch
BIOS Version: 71CN51WW(V1.21)
EC Version: 71EC51WW(1.21)
OS: Windows 11 64 bits

Can i ask 4 flash is required a specified tools or particular options ?

I thank you in advance
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hi,

I have a P400 Touch with 71CN51WW 1.21 bios, need to find BACKUP 19 tools. so I can make a proper request for wifi white list removal.
find
quote
(11-27-2023, 04:24 PM)dman2010 Wrote: Hi,

I have a P400 Touch with 71CN51WW 1.21 bios I can make a proper request for wifi white list removal.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hi, I'm Daniel I have yhe same problem with Lenovo BIOS. I cannot install a new WiFi Card. LENOVO-71CN51WW(V1.21)
This is my BIOS dump
https://mega.nz/file/asUBVR6Z#Q4zVjmIGfD...QjOuZeaMFk
find
quote
(12-16-2023, 11:49 AM)BlackDaniels Wrote: Hi, I'm Daniel I have yhe same problem with Lenovo BIOS. I cannot install a new WiFi Card. LENOVO-71CN51WW(V1.21)
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hi, please can you remove white list from linked bios? Need replace card. Thank you. Lenovo Z500 V1.21 bios version

https://www.sendspace.com/file/equzc7
find
quote
(02-26-2024, 01:20 AM)potforiak Wrote: Hi, please can you remove white list from linked bios? Need replace card. Thank you. Lenovo Z500 V1.21 bios version
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hi,
I have an Lenovo IdeaPad Z500 and I want to remove the whitelist to add a new Wi-Fi card.

HW:
Model: Lenovo IdeaPad Z500
BIOS dump (using Backup_tools_19n): https://www.sendspace.com/file/nqokd4
BIOS version: 71CN51WW(V1.21)

Thank you.
find
quote
(04-02-2024, 03:03 PM)tntjensen Wrote: Hi,
I have an Lenovo IdeaPad Z500 and I want to remove the whitelist to add a new Wi-Fi card.

HW:
Model: Lenovo IdeaPad Z500
BIOS version: 71CN51WW(V1.21)

Thank you.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)