Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
HP 17-BS082ND, anybody ever see this kin...
Last Post: williamrodgers
Today 05:34 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 1819
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6429
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14060
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 146
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424608
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3666
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 336
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 239
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 357
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225019
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119228
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 306
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6826
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 452
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309872
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62016
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 671
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20331
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169469
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6407

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad S405 Whitelist Removal
#61
(07-28-2014, 08:44 PM)DotBowder Wrote: I honestly don't know very much about flashing chips but I was asked to make a guide on how I succeeded in flashing a modded bios from this forum to my laptop bios. I do not take responsibility for any damage done to your device if you followed this guide.

Flashing your bios:
 I need help Flashing.
I have here an Acer Aspire E1-510P. running Windows 8 64 bit (if that matters). Once I turn it on, the power light comes on, the fan comes on, but that is all. no screen backlight, no sounds indicating its loading anything. I've taking the machine apart and put it back together, just to confirm that the Screen cord was not loose. I've done the power reset.... ive tried reseating the RAM and HDD.
At this point I believe the Bios may be corrupt.
I've tried to find a version of it that i can use to USB flash, but cannot. not even on the Acer Support page. They only have Bios updates for IN SYSTEM use... which is not an option for me.
If anyone can help me find a Flash it version of this BIOS or a modified one that I can Use with the chip clips, I would be eternally greatful. Thank you.
(I will put this into its own thread, just sounded like you people should see this cuz you sound like you know what you're doing.
find
quote
#62
(05-10-2015, 05:24 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Here You go :

http://rghost.net/6PC6s5xBh

Let me know
Regards

Donate to me for my work and time . . . look into my Signature Wink

Any chance to get this firmware? It isn't on rghost anymore (file deleted). I think it should work also for my S405, even if i have the AMD-A4 version.
find
quote
#63
Hi BDMaster, how to flash .fd file directly using SPI PGM, when open .fd file using CH341a programmer i got some warning. It's normal?

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk
find
quote
#64
Thanks for sharing.

I was able to flash a MSI desktop motherboard with the black version of the CH341A programmer and a test clip. On the condition to power the motherboard.

Here is a complete guide : Guide to flash a Bios with a SPI CH341A mini programmer
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)