Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 206
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104325
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 956
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3326
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8306
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8048
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14339
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 246
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425501
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3837
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 526
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 325
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 654
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227431
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119621
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 384
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6993
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 613
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310555
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62217

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Y580 (5DCNxxWW) Unlock BIOS
#11
Would still love to have a unlocked y580 bios.....
find
quote
#12
http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/download...D=DS029084
find
quote
#13
I did try the new BIOS. No support for my wireless card. To bad.
find
quote
#14
Any hope for this laptop's BIOS unlock?
find
quote
#15
(10-21-2012, 08:15 AM)echo64 Wrote: Any hope for this laptop's BIOS unlock?
Seeing as there is an update out that shouldn't have any specific info like our dumps had, there could be a chance if someone wants to try.
EDIT: Version would have to be changed along with mods, as InsydeFlash won't let me flash one with a modified logo.
EDIT2: Found an unlocked version with some broken settings. http://www.techinferno.com/downloads/?did=48
find
quote
#16
Need help to unlock/remove whitelist (WLAN)...

This is for a LENOVO Y580, BIOS InsydeH2O v3.7, 5DCN90WW v8.01, running Windows 8 64. I would like to change the Intel Centrino 2200 with a 6205.

Thanks!

Here's my dumped BIOS file...


Attached Files
.zip   LENOVO-5DCN90WW(V8.01).zip (Size: 2.15 MB / Downloads: 230)
find
quote
#17
我的BIOS文件为什么比您的大很多啊????
find
quote
#18
This is EXACTLY the issue I am having. There really isn't much information available that I can find. I would like to remove the whitelist too. I want to use an intel n6300 card.
find
quote
#19
Hey everyone, to get started - I'm a total noob in this area so don't judge. I've searched multiple forums for: "how to unlock lenovo y580 bios", found few old threads, but.. links were dead.

So, how can I do it now? I need to unlock BIOS so I could disable HT.
BIOS Version LENOVO 5DCN40WW(V2.07)
In Bios settings there are no advanced options, like hyperthreading and so on. Just set the time, date, default device and so.

Please help me on this one!

I am running Windows 8.1

Never mind, found a solution. Thread closed
find
quote
#20
I have a Lenovo Y580 with 5DCN90WW (V8.01) BIOS and I want to remove the WL.
I want to make a copy using fdpw64 but I got an error:
"Error 104: The 2 SPI Flash devices do not have compatible command set."
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)