Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 786
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107982
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9212
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8761
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14352
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425626
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3840
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 532
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 722
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227524
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119707
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6997
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 619
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310579
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Y580 (5DCNxxWW) Unlock BIOS
#51
result : https://www.sendspace.com/file/lf5n3o
find
quote
#52
You find backup in results archive, it have hame "x32_bios-region_8.1.51.1476.bin".
find
quote
#53
Please unlock my bios

http://rghost.net/6xQKjhZZm
find
quote
#54
I replied in PM.
find
quote
#55
Hello, can you please unlock and remove wifi white list from my bios? Also, I could not find an article to understand how to flash the unlocked bios back, so can you please point me to the right article?

http://rghost.net/6fGg6tH9x

thank you
find
quote
#56
HI can you please add SLIC 2.1 in bios
result is uploaded https://www.sendspace.com/file/z59vsr
laptop model: lenovo B40-80
Thanks,
find
quote
#57
(06-06-2015, 02:24 PM)simple17 Wrote: I spent the past week going over BIOS hex code and assembly code. I managed to remove the whitelist from my Y580. No overclocking, no unlock menus, just simiply removed the whitelist. My Y580 is running the 5DCN90WW(V8.01). I flashed my modded BIOS using svl7's method from techinferno using Intel's Flash Programming Tool (FPT.EXE). I can put together a how-to if anyone is still interested.
 Hiya mate. I recently got this laptop in 2016 (I know its very late) but this laptop is still a gaming beast even for today's standards. 

My issue is trying to get my bios unlocked so I can have more control over the CPU mutlipliers. This laptop gets hot way too quick and I want to underclock and undervolt my CPU and GPU.  

I cannot access any links on the techinfo site and I managed to download this rom file here. Could you point me in the right direction to unlock my bios please.   my current version is BIOS Version/Date LENOVO 5DCN89WW(V8.00), 23/08/2012.

Also i can run GTA V mid-low settings at 720p resolution at 64fps@1.2ghz power saver mode.  but throttles down to like 23fps now and again because of heat up.
find
quote
#58
Hiya guys. I recently got this laptop in 2016 (I know its very late) but this laptop is still a gaming beast even for today's standards. 

My issue is trying to get my bios unlocked so I can have more control over the CPU mutlipliers. This laptop gets hot way too quick and I want to underclock and undervolt my CPU and GPU.  

I cannot access any links on the techinfo site and I managed to download this rom file here. Could you point me in the right direction to unlock my bios please.   my current version is BIOS Version/Date LENOVO 5DCN89WW(V8.00), 23/08/2012.

Also i can run GTA V mid-low settings at 720p resolution at 64fps@1.2ghz power saver mode.  but throttles down to like 23fps now and again because of heat up.

Any help is appreciated.
find
quote
#59
Hi. Please, unlock my bios.
http://rgho.st/68FTx4Rvh

whitelist + menu tabs

Thanx!
find
quote
#60
(12-14-2016, 08:15 AM)WooojaS Wrote: Hi. Please, unlock my bios.
whitelist + menu tabs

Thanx!
Hi
Your mod completed, read PM
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)