Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 461
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 104603
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 981
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3355
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 8482
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8165
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14342
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425539
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3839
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 530
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 330
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 668
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227493
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119637
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 385
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6995
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 616
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310567
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62221

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Y580 (5DCNxxWW) Unlock BIOS
#71
Hi,

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ikofoi


Here is my bios backup, could you please unlock it so i could overclock it higher than 1085 mhz.And could you give me a little help, how to install it?
Thanks in advance.
find
quote
#72
(02-22-2017, 11:14 AM)fatalerror97 Wrote: Hi,

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ikofoi


Here is my bios backup, could you please unlock it so i could overclock it higher than 1085 mhz.And could you give me a little help, how to install it?
Thanks in advance.
Hi
Read PM!
find
quote
#73
Hi,

Can You unlock also my bios ? I'll try to install Intel AC 7260 card.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/euak15

Regards,
Greg
find
quote
#74
(02-24-2017, 03:16 PM)Greg123 Wrote: Hi,

Can You unlock also my bios ? I'll try to install Intel AC 7260 card.

Regards,
Greg
Hi
Your mod completed. Read PM
find
quote
#75
Can someone please help me unlock BIOS on my Lenovo Y580.
I want to use Intel 6235 Wireless card but when I install it says that the card is not white listed.

I am attaching my BIOS it is version 2.07 - 5DCN40WW that I've dumped with Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0.

Here is the .ROM file, I hope someone will be able to help!
find
quote
#76
(02-24-2017, 10:17 PM)ColdKeyboard Wrote: Can someone please help me unlock BIOS on my Lenovo Y580.
I want to use Intel 6235 Wireless card but when I install it says that the card is not white listed.

I am attaching my BIOS it is version 2.07 - 5DCN40WW that I've dumped with Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0.
[url=https://www.sendspace.com/file/lltfzf][/url]
Hi
Your mod completed.
Read PM
find
quote
#77
Hello,

Can you please unlock my bios to remove WIFI whitelist. Please leave GPU clock stock.

My bios
http://rgho.st/8RlWCwSz2

Thank you.
find
quote
#78
(03-23-2017, 10:16 PM)Sysrek Wrote: Hello,

Can you please unlock my bios to remove WIFI whitelist. Please leave GPU clock stock.

Thank you.
Hi
Your mod completed. Read PM
find
quote
#79
Hello,
I bricked my laptop lenovo y580 with bad reflash.The crisis recovery deosent work, i need to do it with a programer. I know that lenovo has 2 chips , one of 2mb and one of 4 mb. Can someone please help me withe the files that I have to flash each chip? Moded or unmoded. Both versions will be fine. My y580 runs with 2.0x version not 8.x

Thanks alot!!
find
quote
#80
Hello

I have a lenovo y580.
Can someone please post a WL removed moded bios files for v 2.07 splited for the 2 eeproms? I need to flash them with a programer, but I dont know what to write on each eeproms. I dont have acces to my laptop for dump files, it is allready bricked from a bad reflash, crisis recovery doesnt work.


Thanks.
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)