Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 794
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107999
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9213
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8762
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14355
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 250
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425631
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3842
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 533
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 723
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227545
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119713
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6998
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 620
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310586
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Y580 (5DCNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#51
(03-17-2018, 11:11 AM)kieliszek Wrote: Hello,

could You unlock my y580 bios. I have to change my wifi card to AC. Unlocking hidden menus also would be great.
Bios was backup up using FTPW64.

Thank You very much,
kieliszek
Hi
Your mod completed.
Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#52
Hello, Please unlock my bios (remove whitelist).

I use now Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2200 BGN 2x2 HMC WiFi/Bluetooth Adapter (PCI ID: 8086-0891). I made a backup of my BIOS using Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0. Laptop from EU/Poland.
find
quote
#53
(03-17-2018, 12:46 PM)IceG Wrote: Hello, Please unlock my bios (remove whitelist).
Hi
Your mod completed.
Check your PM

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
#54
Morning gents,

I have small problem with a bios from a lenovo Y580...

Installed  a new wireless card and won't go for it....

The bios dump is https://ufile.io/s4471 can anyone help me out please.
LENOVO-5DCN40WW(V2.07)

Thank you so much
find
quote
#55
Hi, I would like to have the whitelist removed in my bios on my Lenovo Y580.
BIOS: 5DCN40WW(V2.07)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/u19631
find
quote
#56
Hi, I have the same problem for Lenovo Y580, whitelist for my BIOS. BIOS Version 5DCN90WW(V8.01). Can you, please, help me in my problem? Dump for my BIOS here:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/skqgdh
find
quote
#57
Hello there,
I want to replace the Lenovo Ideapad Y580 notebook's Wifi card and I need your help. I will use Wifi card Atheros AR9285. Please, you're modifying this bios. I just want to keep the default settings.
Thanks.
Original bios link;
https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn40ww.exe
find
quote
#58
Hi,i need help! I want to remove whitelist from my BIOS. I have to install a new wifi card.

- Lenovo Ideapad Y580
- My BIOS:

THX !!!
find
quote
#59
(05-04-2019, 05:53 AM)mf-314 Wrote: Hi,i need help! I want to remove whitelist from my BIOS. I have to install a new wifi card.

- Lenovo Ideapad Y580

THX !!!
Hi
use of the Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0 is undesirable...use BACKUP_Tools19
find
quote
#60
(05-04-2019, 05:53 AM)mf-314 Wrote: Hi,i need help! I want to remove whitelist from my BIOS. I have to install a new wifi card.

- Lenovo Ideapad Y580
THX !!!
Hi
Your mod completed.
Check PM

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)