Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 813
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108111
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1318
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3545
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9224
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8774
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14374
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 253
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425701
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3850
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 542
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 336
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 730
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227798
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119732
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 392
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7006
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 630
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310656
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62242

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Z480 & Z580 (5FCNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
merhaba ingilizcem çok kötü konuş


bir ama benim laptop z580 beyaz liste bloğu bana yardım et lütfen


bios: 5FCN95WW



MY BİOS LİNK: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GI1ZTd...JeCZx3FxUI
find
quote
Hi!
Can anyone help me removing wlan whitelist?
-Manufacturer: Lenovo
-Model: IdeaPad Z480
-Bios Version 5FCN95WW
-Bios backup: http://rgho.st/7TlB6Bryn (if don't work use this http://rgho.st/6f2NQFF8C)
find
quote
(04-01-2019, 11:19 AM)jackozzy Wrote: Hi!
Can anyone help me removing wlan whitelist?
-Manufacturer: Lenovo
-Model: IdeaPad Z480
-Bios Version 5FCN95WW
Hi
Your mod completed.
Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Hi. I need help with my bios. I've updated the first version of bios to BIOS Mod V3.1 FINAL from this site, but now I've a problem with video card ( I've GT640M but after upgrade the device manager shows me GT630M. I tried to reinstall drivers but no result). I need clear whitelist for my old bios, or maybe someone can help with new bios mod.

Laptop: Lenovo Z580, GT640M.
My first bios: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2kyhbdzt6f51h7...W.rom?dl=0
BIOS mod you know.

Thanks a lot.
find
quote
Hello! Help me please!

I need some help to remove whitelist for my laptop Lenovo Z580
bios : 5FCN95WW
thank you
find
quote
(04-21-2019, 07:58 AM)Allllister Wrote: Hi. I need help with my bios. I've updated the first version of bios to BIOS Mod V3.1 FINAL from this site, but now I've a problem with video card ( I've GT640M but after upgrade the device manager shows me GT630M. I tried to reinstall drivers but no result). I need clear whitelist for my old bios, or maybe someone can help with new bios mod.

Laptop: Lenovo Z580, GT640M.
My first bios: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2kyhbdzt6f51h7...W.rom?dl=0
BIOS mod you know.

Thanks a lot.

Hi, has someone an idea, how to solve this problem? Because I really don't know... I tried to downgrade the bios, upgrade to 5FCN95WW, reinstall mod bios... Without any results. Thanks for help.

Mod bios dump: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2t0j3tgstxdfkq...d.rom?dl=0.
Lenovo Z580, GT640M, Phoenix
find
quote
Hi!
Can anyone help me removing wlan whitelist?
-Manufacturer: Lenovo
-Model: IdeaPad Z480
-Bios Version 5FCN95WW
-Bios backup: Google Drive

I need to put exp gdc (external VGA) via WWAN port on this notebook.

Thank you!!
find
quote
Hello, I want to whitelist Wifi card for my Bios.

My laptop details are as below:

Laptop: Lenovo Z580 Core i5 3210M
Bios Model : 5FCN34WW (Dated : 06/11/2012)
OS: Windows 10

Please find my attached Bios dump:
https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/6rXL...3WVBSAom6w

Thanks in advance for your help!. Really appreciate it.
find
quote
Hi, I need modded bios for my z580 to use e-gpu

My laptop details;

Laptop: Lenovo Z580 Core i7 3632QM
Bios : 5FCN95WW
OS: Windows 10

Please find my attached Bios dump:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ui13m5

Thank you again Smile
find
quote
Hi,
I know that this has been discussed previously a lot of times, but i need help in getting a modded bios for my lenovo z580 (i5 3rd gen with gt 630m).
I want to use the exp gdc EGPU, but for that i need to disable certain settings in the bios (whitelist removal + disable pxe to lan /wake on lan, etc)

Could somebody tell me how to go about doing it? And what bios would i needing?

Your help is very much appreciated. Thanks!

Thanks
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)