Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 786
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 107982
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1312
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3540
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9212
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8761
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14352
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 249
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425626
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3840
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 532
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 331
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 722
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227525
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119707
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 387
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6997
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 619
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310579
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62223

[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Z480 & Z580 (5FCNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
http://dl.felipejfc.com/bios%20mods/no%2...IPEJFC.zip

report

<div style="background-color: #f9f9f9">
http://felipejfc.com
</div>
find
quote
hello.
everything turned
thank you
find
quote
I want to change my wifi card and I noticed that I need to remove the white list of my bios so I can change my wifi card. Please help me!

My bios backup:
http://rghost.net/55023095
find
quote
(05-07-2014, 10:16 PM)Dadachang Wrote: I want to change my wifi card and I noticed that I need to remove the white list of my bios so I can change my wifi card. Please help me!

My bios backup:
http://rghost.net/55023095

Ideapad_Z580_5FCN35WW_NWL_Dadachang
http://rghost.net/55030623
Look README to update.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote
WL removed: Ideapad_Z580_5FCN91WW_BACKUP_NWL_follett
http://rghost.net/51833018
Look README to update. Please post results.


give the new link, the file is deleted writes!

or letter k01u4ka@mail.ru Thank you!
find
quote
I need one more mojelly.yan@gmail.com Thanks!
find
quote
Hello,

Please put the modified Bios online, i have the same issue with my Lenovo notebook.

Filename: Ideapad_Z580_5FCN35WW_BACKUP_NWL_yanek2412.rar

I want to install a new Intel Wifi card for the new AC network standard.

Thanks in advance!,
Boslek
find
quote
Hello Sovem,
Would you please reupload the file again? I tried but the files is deleted. Thanks
find
quote
[REQUEST] Lenovo Ideapad Z580
I would like the whitelist removal for:
Lenovo Z580
Bios 5FCN91WW
I want to install Intel 6250 WIFI + WiMAX.
My result.rar - http://www.sendspace.com/file/0igr65

Someone request the same model couple weeks ago but the file removed. Thank you in advance.

Best regards, Alex.
find
quote
(06-02-2014, 01:42 PM)MrRoutman Wrote: [REQUEST] Lenovo Ideapad Z580
I would like the whitelist removal for:
Lenovo Z580
Bios 5FCN91WW
I want to install Intel 6250 WIFI + WiMAX.
My result.rar - http://www.sendspace.com/file/0igr65

Someone request the same model couple weeks ago but the file removed. Thank you in advance.

Best regards, Alex.

Ideapad_Z580_5FCN91WW_BACKUP_NWL_MrRoutman
https://app.box.com/s/jgzb1ickpebcf5l7h8cx
Look README to update.

From Hanoi, Vietnam
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)