Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
Yesterday 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6519
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
Yesterday 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 125
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 308213
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 61539
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 301
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 19940
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 168414
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 5968
[Untested] Dell OptiPlex 3040 H110 – Cof...
Last Post: gonza20889
09-23-2026 02:02 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 515
[REQUEST] Acer TravelMate B113-E BIOS Un...
Last Post: rt400
09-22-2026 07:39 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 5468
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 8930(G) BIOS Unloc...
Last Post: xeper8x8
09-21-2026 10:04 PM
» Replies: 59
» Views: 60717
How To Add SLIC 2.1 To An Intel Motherbo...
Last Post: Argogo
09-21-2026 11:15 AM
» Replies: 75
» Views: 274664
Advanced BIOS Unlock machenike l15p
Last Post: ztazzy
09-20-2026 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 644
[REQUEST] Hystou S200 BIOS unlock
Last Post: Onyicho
09-20-2026 05:58 PM
» Replies: 33
» Views: 24611
[REQUEST] Lenovo G500 (78CNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: imtemporaryhelloworl
09-19-2026 07:06 AM
» Replies: 1235
» Views: 693581
[REQUEST] Lenovo G50-70 (9ACNxxWW) White...
Last Post: D_M_A
09-18-2026 05:49 AM
» Replies: 257
» Views: 173987
HP DV6-6031er WiFi White list
Last Post: NVTNovo
09-16-2026 09:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 922
HP15BA030 BIOS Freischalten für Advanced...
Last Post: Andyowl
09-16-2026 01:35 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 510
[REQUEST] Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH0...
Last Post: Silver Pegasus
09-16-2026 09:53 AM
» Replies: 66
» Views: 59528
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire V5-572(P,G) BIOS U...
Last Post: Majestik
09-15-2026 03:01 PM
» Replies: 42
» Views: 43058

[REQUEST] Lenovo Ideapad 330 14-AST Bios Unlock
#1
Hi hoping that this laptop bios can be unlocked for overclocking and other stuffs. AMD A series sucks and I need a little boost for this to perform quite ok. Here is the link for the bios https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn16ww.exe 

Thank you  Big Grin
find
quote
#2
(05-13-2020, 12:44 AM)Jbsartedavid Wrote: Hi hoping that this laptop bios can be unlocked for overclocking and other stuffs. AMD A series sucks and I need a little boost for this to perform quite ok. Here is the link for the bios https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn16ww.exe 

Thank you  Big Grin
Hi
Need your bios dump only
find
quote
#3
since the original poster didn't reply with the bios heres mine instead 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/fp5zu06y6...W.rom/file


I would like to tinker with the advanced bios (Which is hidden or locked) settings that shows gpu and stuffs

I appreciate any help provided thank you

would check this post daily and would reply as soon as I can

UPDATE: My Bios is rewrite protected and I have given up on modding it, thank you Dudu2002 for the help, I believe that it is 100% possible to mod the bios but I have no confidence in doing it even with the help of a professional, My laptop model is Ideapad 330-14ast too
find
quote
#4
(01-07-2021, 01:22 AM)ProblematicOne Wrote: since the original poster didn't reply with the bios heres mine instead 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/fp5zu06y6...W.rom/file


I would like to tinker with the advanced bios (Which is hidden or locked) settings that shows gpu and stuffs

I appreciate any help provided thank you

would check this post daily and would reply  as soon as I can
Hi
AMD cpu
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)