Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
Today 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 6682
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
Yesterday 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 6443
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
Yesterday 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14078
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 149
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 424651
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3675
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 345
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 243
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 369
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1225173
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119239
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 311
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 6835
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 460
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 309918
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62032
[REQUEST] Lenovo E31-70 (AFCNxxWW) BIOS ...
Last Post: kristian6237455372
09-27-2026 11:04 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 678
[REQUEST] HP dv6-6c51ca whitelist remova...
Last Post: johnyn2005
09-26-2026 12:52 PM
» Replies: 20
» Views: 20339
[REQUEST] Lenovo B590 (H5ETxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: katri
09-26-2026 02:03 AM
» Replies: 281
» Views: 169498
[Request] Dell Optiplex 3040M 7th Gen CP...
Last Post: DeathBringer
09-25-2026 12:35 AM
» Replies: 10
» Views: 6424

[REQUEST] Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ARH05 bios unlock
#1
Hi, i need help for unlocking the advanced tab menù in my bios, can someone help me? what i need?
sorry for my bad english, and thx in advice
find
quote
#2
Hi  I want to unlock bios of my Lenovo ideapad Gaming 3-15ARH05
Ryzen5 4600h+gtx1650
Bios Version : LENOVO FCCN16WW
link Download : https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn16ww.exe
find
quote
#3
Hi
Please, help me unlock the full features of my Lenovo notebook BIOS.
Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3-15ARH05
Ryzen5 4600h+gtx1650ti
Bios Version : LENOVO FCCN16WW
Motherboard: 82EY
find
quote
#4
(04-15-2021, 06:32 AM)Gaia Wrote: Hi
Please, help me unlock the full features of my Lenovo notebook BIOS.
Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3-15ARH05
Ryzen5 4600h+gtx1650ti
Bios Version : LENOVO FCCN16WW
Motherboard: 82EY
Hi
AMD cpu...
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#5
Good day. I ask for help with unlocking the advanced Bios menu. The dump was taken using the programmer. Through H2OUVE, I managed to open a dump and export to TXT. I tried to find the 'Setup menu Insyde Full show' item, but unfortunately it is not in this BIOS version. Tell me which parameter is responsible for displaying advanced Bios


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   

.bin   Lenovo bios dump.bin (Size: 16 MB / Downloads: 17)
.txt   lenovo bios.txt (Size: 89.12 KB / Downloads: 19)
find
quote
#6
(06-27-2021, 07:49 AM)remm Wrote: Good day. I ask for help with unlocking the advanced Bios menu. The dump was taken using the programmer. Through H2OUVE, I managed to open a dump and export to TXT. I tried to find the 'Setup menu Insyde Full show' item, but unfortunately it is not in this BIOS version. Tell me which parameter is responsible for displaying advanced Bios
Hi
Do you have a converter1.8v?
find
quote
#7
(06-27-2021, 08:01 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(06-27-2021, 07:49 AM)remm Wrote: Good day. I ask for help with unlocking the advanced Bios menu. The dump was taken using the programmer. Through H2OUVE, I managed to open a dump and export to TXT. I tried to find the 'Setup menu Insyde Full show' item, but unfortunately it is not in this BIOS version. Tell me which parameter is responsible for displaying advanced Bios
Hi
Do you have a converter1.8v?

Unfortunately no
find
quote
#8
Link to BIOS version I have installed: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn16ww.exe

Tell me how to provide everything needed please, I have no idea what's required of me. Thanks.
find
quote
#9
Hi  I want to unlock bios of my Lenovo ideapad Gaming 3-15ARH05
Ryzen5 4600h+gtx1650
Bios Version : LENOVO FCCN16WW
link Download : https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mob...cn16ww.exe
find
quote
#10
Hello, is there any way to get a modded BIOS for the ARH015, i want to check is there is any option for ACPI CPPC. I would be very grateful to have one, but i don't now where to start with BIOS modding
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)