Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9223
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8773
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14372
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425682
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3849
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 539
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227772
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7005
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310652
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

[REQUEST] Lenovo Ideapad S510p (89CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Hi,

I'd like to get rid of the whitelist of my BIOS.
I already tried adding my new card to the whitelist but no luck, maybe i didn't have the right id.
My BIOS backup: https://www.sendspace.com/file/v2cwlt
find
quote
(03-03-2017, 09:17 PM)Oppernerd Wrote: Hi,

I'd like to get rid of the whitelist of my BIOS.
I already tried adding my new card to the whitelist but no luck, maybe i didn't have the right id.
Hi
Your mod completed, read PM
find
quote
Hi,

is it possible that you put new download link?

I have:
Lenovo IdeaPad S510p
BIOS: 89CN25WW

I have tried every link in this thread, and none of them is working. Probably because they are from 2015.

Thanks
find
quote
Anyone has the s410p bios whitelist for N1030 or N6205 wifi
Thanks
find
quote
Big Grin 
Hello!
I have a whitelist request:

Laptop -> Lenovo IdeaPad S510p Touch
Current WiFi card -> Qualcomm Atheros QCWB335
New WiFi card -> Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6205
Current BIOS -> Pheonix SecureCore: BIOS Version 89CN25WW, KBC Version 89EC20WW
Note ->
There is no BIOS download on the manufacturer website, and the laptop is running Linux Mint 18.2, so I'm not sure how to retrieve it.

If anything else is needed to whitelist please ask.

Thank you!
find
quote
(09-10-2017, 02:18 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(09-10-2017, 12:58 PM)xaerostarx Wrote: Hello!
I have a whitelist request:

Laptop -> Lenovo IdeaPad S510p Touch
Current WiFi card -> Qualcomm Atheros QCWB335
New WiFi card -> Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6205
Current BIOS -> Pheonix SecureCore: BIOS Version 89CN25WW, KBC Version 89EC20WW
Note ->
There is no BIOS download on the manufacturer website, and the laptop is running Linux Mint 18.2, so I'm not sure how to retrieve it.

If anything else is needed to whitelist please ask.

Thank you!
Hi
first make bios damp

Thanks for the response, but I don't have windows installed on that machine. Is there any tool for Linux that I could use? Thanks
find
quote
(09-11-2017, 11:26 PM)xaerostarx Wrote: Thanks for the response, but I don't have windows installed on that machine. Is there any tool for Linux that I could use? Thanks
use live CD (usb) win7
find
quote
(09-12-2017, 02:52 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(09-11-2017, 11:26 PM)xaerostarx Wrote: Thanks for the response, but I don't have windows installed on that machine. Is there any tool for Linux that I could use? Thanks
use live CD (usb) win7

Ok thanks. I'll do it as soon as possible and report back with the result.
find
quote
Sorry for the delay, but I finally managed to backup my BIOS (using Pheonix UEFI WinFlash v1.5.66). I backed it up to a .bin
file and I attached it to this post. If you need me to back it up again in a different format, I can do that
too. Also, if it's possible and easy for you to do, could you also try to unlock the BIOS setting to modify the amount of
integrated graphics memory?

Thanks!


Attached Files
.bin   BIOS-BACKUP.bin (Size: 2.63 MB / Downloads: 9)
find
quote
Hi,

Anyone has the s510p bios whitelist ?
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)