Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 809
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108091
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1317
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3544
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9223
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8773
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14372
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 252
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425682
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3849
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 539
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 334
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 728
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227772
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119727
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 391
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7005
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 628
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310652
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62236

[REQUEST] Lenovo Ideapad S510p (89CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Hi guys!

Can someone please help me to remove the Wifi whitelist on my Lenovo S510P?

Thanks!!
find
quote
(11-17-2017, 12:27 PM)thedreamer91 Wrote: Hi,

Anyone has the s510p bios whitelist ?

need it too, pm me pls
find
quote
Hi All,

I'm facing the same problem because after few years I cannot find an original WiFi card for my Ideapad S510p.

Can You re-share the BIOS file and the tools?

Really thank you,

Karato
find
quote
Looking for a BIOS that can support a new WiFi card in a Lenovo s510p.
I have a full dump of the bios chip via spi tools.

Bios details below.

Any help would be appreciated. thx

Vendor: LENOVO
Version: 89CN32WW
Release Date: 11/22/2013
Address: 0xE0000
Runtime Size: 128 kB
ROM Size: 4096 kB
find
quote
Hi!

I am looking for a wifi whitelist for my lenovo s510p bios: 89CN32WW
I managed to create a .rom backup of the bios. Not sure if the GUID of the wifi card is needed, if so I can try to grab it.
The old card model is: WCBN612AH-L6 (Atheros)
The new one is: QCA9377 (Atheros)


Many thanks!
find
quote
Hi
I am looking for a wifi whitelist for my lenovo E430
How can I dump the BIOS?
Many thanks!
find
quote
(12-17-2018, 09:22 AM)Daniel-cui Wrote: Hi
I am looking for a wifi whitelist for my lenovo E430
How can I dump the BIOS?
Many thanks!
Hi
ALL mods is personal
Your bios is rewrite protected
you need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip
find
quote
(12-17-2018, 09:30 AM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(12-17-2018, 09:22 AM)Daniel-cui Wrote: Hi
I am looking for a wifi whitelist for my lenovo E430
How can I dump the BIOS?
Many thanks!
Hi
ALL mods is personal
Your bios is rewrite protected
you need SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip

Hi
I have it.This is my bios
I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me modify this BIOS! So I could change the DVMT pre-allocated memory settings, overclock CPU&RAM in the advanced menu, and replace the old Wireless card with other mPCIE devices.
I've tried my best to unlock it.
Many thanks!
find
quote
(12-17-2018, 09:37 AM)Daniel-cui Wrote: Hi
I have it.This is my bios
I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me modify this BIOS! So I could change the DVMT pre-allocated memory settings, overclock CPU&RAM in the advanced menu, and replace the old Wireless card with other mPCIE devices.
I've tried my best to unlock it.
Many thanks!
Ok...
find
quote
Hi, 

Please remove white list on bios lenovo ideapad s510p


BIOS dump is here - https://www.sendspace.com/file/y4mos2

Thank you!!!!!
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)