Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 799
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108064
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8768
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14366
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425664
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227641
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7001
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310612
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62228

[REQUEST] Lenovo Ideapad S510p (89CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
Hello,

I have uploaded my bios dump from a s510p touch. Are you still able to remove the whitelist on this bios? I'm looking use a pcie adapter to an external nic if possible. Thank you ahead of time!

https://www.sendspace.com/file/7uiq4j
find
quote
Hi,

I'd like to request a whitelist removal for my s510p (89CN22WW). Is it still relevant?

Thnx.
find
quote
(04-24-2023, 02:23 PM)explode13 Wrote: Hi,

I'd like to request a whitelist removal for my s510p (89CN22WW). Is it still relevant?

Thnx.
Hi
yes, but need your bios dump
find
quote
thank you, i will send you an email
find
quote
(04-24-2023, 02:23 PM)explode13 Wrote: Hi,

I'd like to request a whitelist removal for my s510p (89CN22WW). Is it still relevant?

Thnx.
Hi
Your mod completed. Check your messages

This mod for this notebook ONLY !!!
find
quote
Good afternoon dear friends and associates, I apologize for my English, today I faced the problem of whitelist, because I decided to improve a little bit my internet, so my friend gave me some dual band modules, but my s510p Lenovo, refused to work with them. after that I found out that the problem in the bios exactly in whitelist. Kindly help me to get rid of whitelist.
find
quote
(09-14-2023, 02:44 PM)tommynight Wrote: Good afternoon dear friends and associates, I apologize for my English, today I faced the problem of whitelist, because I decided to improve a little bit my internet, so my friend gave me some dual band modules, but my s510p Lenovo, refused to work with them. after that I found out that the problem in the bios exactly in whitelist. Kindly help me to get rid of whitelist.
Hi
Need your bios dump
find
quote
(09-14-2023, 02:59 PM)Dudu2002 Wrote:
(09-14-2023, 02:44 PM)tommynight Wrote: Good afternoon dear friends and associates, I apologize for my English, today I faced the problem of whitelist, because I decided to improve a little bit my internet, so my friend gave me some dual band modules, but my s510p Lenovo, refused to work with them. after that I found out that the problem in the bios exactly in whitelist. Kindly help me to get rid of whitelist.
Hi
Need your bios dump

Hi, mi bios dump https://www.sendspace.com/file/ptvl8p
find
quote

.rar   results.rar (Size: 2.26 MB / Downloads: 3)
Hi there.
I was trying to upgrade the wifi of my Lenovo Ideapad S510p with intel i3 to Intel 7260 AC Dual Band but stuck because of the whitelist issue. Can someone help me fix my bios. I have attached my bios. Any help would be much appreciated.
[attachment=25546]
find
quote
(03-03-2015, 03:46 AM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi friend,
I will explain this issue and I hope You will solve It easy !

Many times System cannot switch On and get always Off the Peripheral,
using a Kapton Tape on this Pin You will permit the switcing.
Tapeing Pin #51 for Blutooth (WWan) and Pin #20 for Wirelss (WLan)
You can solve the issue !
Magic - taping pin 20 resolved the Windows 10 upgrade issue which stopped the original WiFi card from being switched on! Big Grin
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)