Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 800
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108065
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8768
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14366
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425664
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227643
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7001
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310612
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62228

[REQUEST] Lenovo Ideapad S510p (89CNxxWW) Whitelist Removal
#31
(11-14-2014, 05:50 PM)yutzybrian Wrote:
(11-14-2014, 05:40 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(11-14-2014, 05:35 PM)yutzybrian Wrote:
(11-14-2014, 11:48 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(11-13-2014, 06:31 PM)yutzybrian Wrote: Ummm problem. It now turns itself on whenever the lid is closed

Edit: Actually it won't stay shut down at all. I've tried lid closed, lid open, plugged in to AC, and on battery. Auto starts back up even if I force power off with the power button

Hi friend,
try to remove Power cable and Battery, then reset CMOS on MoBo !
I don't know why It's happèned, but is strange, may be You have changed some settings !
let me know
Regards

Still the same result. I did not touch a single setting. I flashed the modified BIOS, installed the WLAN NIC, and installed the drivers in Windows. Nothing else has changed.

Ok friend,
rollback to your old Bios and then I will look for a solution !
It seems as the New WiFi Card is doing a Power Reset or use a wake-on Interrupt to switch on laptop.
Look what happen using Original Bios and I will look for a previous version to use !
Let me know
Regards

Confirmed it only happens with the new card inserted. Killer 1202


news?
how did it go?
find
quote
#32
Nothing further yet
find
quote
#33
(11-19-2014, 02:23 PM)yutzybrian Wrote: Nothing further yet

Hi friend,
I were busy and not seeing your post reply !
Ok You got this error "Killer 1202" ?
What is It ? alert, error, a lock Bios ?
Let me know
Regards

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#34
(11-19-2014, 06:28 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(11-19-2014, 02:23 PM)yutzybrian Wrote: Nothing further yet

Hi friend,
I were busy and not seeing your post reply !
Ok You got this error "Killer 1202" ?
What is It ? alert, error, a lock Bios ?
Let me know
Regards

Killer 1202 isn't an error I'm getting. It's the model of the new wifi card....
find
quote
#35
(11-21-2014, 07:01 AM)yutzybrian Wrote:
(11-19-2014, 06:28 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(11-19-2014, 02:23 PM)yutzybrian Wrote: Nothing further yet

Hi friend,
I were busy and not seeing your post reply !
Ok You got this error "Killer 1202" ?
What is It ? alert, error, a lock Bios ?
Let me know
Regards

Killer 1202 isn't an error I'm getting. It's the model of the new wifi card....


Ok friend,
I redone your Bios Mod try this one :

http://rghost.net/59186555

let me know
Regards

P.S. donate to me to continue . . . http://goo.gl/EzxWhW

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#36
(11-21-2014, 10:28 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(11-21-2014, 07:01 AM)yutzybrian Wrote:
(11-19-2014, 06:28 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(11-19-2014, 02:23 PM)yutzybrian Wrote: Nothing further yet

Hi friend,
I were busy and not seeing your post reply !
Ok You got this error "Killer 1202" ?
What is It ? alert, error, a lock Bios ?
Let me know
Regards

Killer 1202 isn't an error I'm getting. It's the model of the new wifi card....


Ok friend,
I redone your Bios Mod try this one :

http://rghost.net/59186555

let me know
Regards

P.S. donate to me to continue . . . http://goo.gl/EzxWhW

Still the same result
find
quote
#37
(11-21-2014, 03:46 PM)yutzybrian Wrote:
(11-21-2014, 10:28 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(11-21-2014, 07:01 AM)yutzybrian Wrote:
(11-19-2014, 06:28 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(11-19-2014, 02:23 PM)yutzybrian Wrote: Nothing further yet

Hi friend,
I were busy and not seeing your post reply !
Ok You got this error "Killer 1202" ?
What is It ? alert, error, a lock Bios ?
Let me know
Regards

Killer 1202 isn't an error I'm getting. It's the model of the new wifi card....


Ok friend,
I redone your Bios Mod try this one :

http://rghost.net/59186555

let me know
Regards

P.S. donate to me to continue . . . http://goo.gl/EzxWhW

Still the same result

You're sure that Bios Mod is flashed and is wrote into Eeprom ?
It seems as your Eeprom is Write Protected and Bios Mod is not wrote !
can You upload some screen shots of procedure moments ?
So I can see what is going on !
Regards

Look here (Bios Mod is working Confirmed) :

https://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-R...-Whitelist

[size=undefined]Your Brain [/size]. . . . It's the best tool U can use ! Wink
[size=undefined]Don't FLASH the Bios Mod if You get a Size Alert, You risk a Brick !!! [/size]
Donate to me for my work, click here BDM
find
quote
#38
(11-21-2014, 05:01 PM)BDMaster Wrote:
(11-21-2014, 03:46 PM)yutzybrian Wrote:
(11-21-2014, 10:28 AM)BDMaster Wrote:
(11-21-2014, 07:01 AM)yutzybrian Wrote:
(11-19-2014, 06:28 PM)BDMaster Wrote: Hi friend,
I were busy and not seeing your post reply !
Ok You got this error "Killer 1202" ?
What is It ? alert, error, a lock Bios ?
Let me know
Regards

Killer 1202 isn't an error I'm getting. It's the model of the new wifi card....


Ok friend,
I redone your Bios Mod try this one :

http://rghost.net/59186555

let me know
Regards

P.S. donate to me to continue . . . http://goo.gl/EzxWhW

Still the same result

You're sure that Bios Mod is flashed and is wrote into Eeprom ?
It seems as your Eeprom is Write Protected and Bios Mod is not wrote !
can You upload some screen shots of procedure moments ?
So I can see what is going on !
Regards

[Image: DSC_2014-11-21_0038_zpsf0c0cf93.jpg]
find
quote
#39
Hi,

Please help me too...


Lenovo IdeaPad S510p
BIOS Version: 89CN32WW
KBC Version: 89EC22WW

I need to install: Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300, compact dual band, 3x3, HMC WiFi Card

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mtf802

Thanks Smile)))))))))))
appreciated
find
quote
#40
(12-08-2014, 03:20 PM)wshihaden Wrote: Hi,

Please help me too...


Lenovo IdeaPad S510p
BIOS Version: 89CN32WW
KBC Version: 89EC22WW

I need to install: Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300, compact dual band, 3x3, HMC WiFi Card

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mtf802

Thanks Smile)))))))))))
appreciated

hello

you have my same bios, download that, on the previous page
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)