Forum RSS Feed Follow @ Twitter Follow On Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[-]
Welcome
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:


Password:





[-]
Latest Threads
Add CPU support for Coffee Lake Touch Dy...
Last Post: DeathBringer
Today 02:17 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 799
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire 5742(G,Z) BIOS Unl...
Last Post: Ghost-White-Guy
Yesterday 10:26 AM
» Replies: 170
» Views: 108064
[REQUEST] Laptop doesn't see EGPU becaus...
Last Post: Артур
Yesterday 07:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1315
[request] Asus ROG strix G15 2022 (g513r...
Last Post: daxui
10-08-2026 12:04 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 3543
[REQUEST] HP EliteBook 8470p Whitelist R...
Last Post: snowc
10-06-2026 12:44 PM
» Replies: 8
» Views: 9217
[REQUEST[ Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46 BIOS Unl...
Last Post: lifeislife93
10-05-2026 03:03 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 8768
Add CPU support Lenovo M715s
Last Post: PapuhDave
10-05-2026 12:35 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 14366
Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7 BIOS unlo...
Last Post: yigmayo
10-04-2026 03:07 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 251
[REQUEST] Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E330 (H3E...
Last Post: kolnew
10-04-2026 08:48 AM
» Replies: 653
» Views: 425664
Dell Optiplex 5070 SFF i9 9900K
Last Post: DeathBringer
10-04-2026 01:43 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 3845
Extracting BIOS - Samsung Galaxy Book 3 ...
Last Post: mirroreduser
10-02-2026 09:12 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 536
[REQUEST] HP Pavilion g6-1b87cl WiFi Whi...
Last Post: AkiNakano6055
10-02-2026 12:32 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 333
Asrock Z890-C Bios Mod
Last Post: xul8tr
10-01-2026 12:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 725
[REQUEST] Lenovo G580 (5ECNxxWW) Whiteli...
Last Post: frozik1990
10-01-2026 11:55 AM
» Replies: 1735
» Views: 1227640
[REQUEST] Acer Aspire VN7-791(G) BIOS Un...
Last Post: Whiter
10-01-2026 06:19 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 119724
Modifying Aptio V BIOS to disable non-fa...
Last Post: KappaDev
09-30-2026 09:16 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 389
[Unlocked] Acer Aspire One D255E
Last Post: ananinami
09-29-2026 01:26 PM
» Replies: 3
» Views: 7001
FANPEEC S210 i9-10980HK
Last Post: geometryczny@tlen.pl
09-29-2026 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 626
[REQUEST] Lenovo Z410 & Z510 (8DCNxxWW) ...
Last Post: anntoxx
09-28-2026 02:28 PM
» Replies: 504
» Views: 310612
[REQUEST] Lenovo Y70-70 (9ECNxxWW) White...
Last Post: Dooglas
09-27-2026 11:31 AM
» Replies: 92
» Views: 62228

[REQUEST] Lenovo Ideapad Y700-15ISK (CDCNxxWW) BIOS Unlock
#21
(02-01-2017, 08:23 PM)HighlanderC Wrote: I am interested to know too. Y700. Same issue.

I would also like to have the fixed option for graphics card. I wonder if there is a way to manually get a bios flashed with this update and swapped or maybe send the computer for this mod? I'm starting to feel i should get an HP and ditch this pile.

I got my programmer, but then I figured out that BIOS chip is on the other side of motherboard and I'm not willing to void the warranty yet (I think I can still reflash backup of stock bios and make it legit). As I have this pc for only few months and some issues might still come. 
If you want to flash mod, there is no problem, get programmer, read bios and send it to modder here.
find
quote
#22
I have the Lenovo Y700 15ISK
I need to unlock hidden menu and enable Intel's Speed Shift
I have SPI flash programmer
Please tell me what changes with hexa editor, to make on the bios
find
quote
#23
(03-03-2017, 09:10 AM)ataigun Wrote: I have the Lenovo Y700 15ISK
I need to unlock hidden menu and enable Intel's Speed Shift
I have SPI flash programmer
Please tell me what changes with hexa editor, to make on the bios
use SPI-programmer + clip, make bios damp and report
find
quote
#24
have you tried to flash from dos with


Code:
FLASHIT.EXE CDCN53WW.fd /U /S /G /V /ALL /PMCAF:IDS.id
Modify with phoenixtool266 the module?
FE3542FE-C1D3-4EF8-657C-8048606FF670_1381.ROM
find
quote
#25
(03-03-2017, 04:18 PM)ataigun Wrote: have you tried to flash from dos with


Code:
FLASHIT.EXE CDCN53WW.fd /U /S /G /V /ALL /PMCAF:IDS.id

it does not work
find
quote
#26
SEARCHING FOR THIS?


http://www.geektech.co.nz/how-to-unlock-...enovo-y700
find
quote
#27
Insyde H2OUVE (UEFI Variable Editor) v100.00.09.02

DOWNLOAD
find
quote
#28
Hello all,
My device is Y700-15ISK, Type 80NV00D8PB (I think there are many types of 15ISK).
I got BIOS from Lenovo support (CDCN35WW), and I managed to extract BIOS file itself, with extension .fd (it is archive also)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xi7r3ltpcehiiy...WW.fd?dl=0
Is it possible to modify this BIOS to unlock GPU overclocking? I'm going to swap original with modified and then update system.

I'm trying to find a solution for many month and will be grateful for help.
find
quote
#29
(03-12-2017, 03:57 AM)drumken Wrote: Hello all,
My device is Y700-15ISK, Type 80NV00D8PB (I think there are many types of 15ISK).
I got BIOS from Lenovo support (CDCN35WW), and I managed to extract BIOS file itself, with extension .fd (it is archive also)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xi7r3ltpcehiiy...WW.fd?dl=0
Is it possible to modify this BIOS to unlock GPU overclocking? I'm going to swap original with modified and then update system.

I'm trying to find a solution for many month and will be grateful for help.
Hi
Your bios chip is rewrite protected
Bios mod can be flashed using SPI-programmer+SOIC8 clip only
find
quote
#30
Hello!
Is it possible to unlock bios by switching variables? I have two files linked here. One is a setup file with configuration of tabs, other one is an output from Insyde H2O Variable Editor software. 
We have successed in unlocking DMI width with this software.

Thanks!


Attached Files
.txt   vars.txt (Size: 140.96 KB / Downloads: 70)
.txt   FE3542FE-C1D3-4EF8-657C-8048606FF670_1381 IFR.txt (Size: 965.38 KB / Downloads: 45)
find
quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)